In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Large Mouth Bass fishermen

OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in The Fishing Hole!
If you fish for large mouth bass, try Culprit worms in tiger fire. They work great. I usually use Red shad or Bullfrog shad, but I found this new color and man do they like it. Thought I would pass on the info. Oakie.

Comments

• Options
    Liv2FishLiv2Fish Member Posts: 655 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks I have been using Zoom Plum with good luck. Keep catching them!
  • Options
    Liv2FishLiv2Fish Member Posts: 655 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rain Rain and more rain . The rain is not too bad it is the lighting that has been bad. Good luck fishing guys and gals
  • Options
    MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
    I am a recent convert to the color red myself. Seems bass love that color during certain conditions. I am also starting to use the red hooks. I have changed several on lures to the red and I think I am getting better results. No scientific data to back that claim up but just my opinion.[:D]

Haven't tried the Culprit worms yet but I will have to try them out.
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MMOMEQ-55
    I am a recent convert to the color red myself. Seems bass love that color during certain conditions. I am also starting to use the red hooks. I have changed several on lures to the red and I think I am getting better results. No scientific data to back that claim up but just my opinion.[:D]

Haven't tried the Culprit worms yet but I will have to try them out.

Red is always a hot color. I use Red shad with great results. I always have that color in my bag and use it when the fish are not biting. Also try black and grape or purple colors.
  • Options
    hehatemehehateme Member Posts: 724
    edited November -1
    I'm partial to culprits "fire and ice" color, my son calls them Spiderman worms, because they're red and blue. Had some real nice fish with those.