In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Score! At the local GoodWill store.

317wc317wc Member Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in The Fishing Hole!
They have a 50% off sale every time our local school district has a snow day. Went in yesterday to look around during such a sale. Found 3, Columbia PFG fishing shirts, ventilated back, roll up sleeves with the button tab to secure them. Double chest pocket with snap closures and embroidered drain holes at the bottoms of each. All three are UPF rated 30, that means they will block between 96-97.5% UV radiation.
One in ocean blue, one sunflower yellow, one in khaki. Also bought a nice LL Bean shirt. All four shirts look brand-new, maybe they are over-stock or last year models? Average cost per shirt worked out to $2.86 each. This makes 4 of the Columbia shirts I have found at the same GoodWill. I have also bought Pendleton wool outdoors shirts (3) and a new wetsuit at my local GW. Makes me a happier fisherman[:)]

Comments

• Options
    fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,893 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great fine. Can't find anything that nice in these parts.
    I guess a lot of people get things or are given things and never use them so they donate good stuff.[8D]