In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Just a Heart Felt Comment

cobra44cobra44 Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited October 2006 in US Military Veteran Forum
I served in the Navy from 59-67 I had three cruises over there one on the USS Point Defiance LSD 31 and two on the USS Plate AO 24, while on the point Defiance We took a group of Marines up the Bancock River, but we were never THERE, I do not claim any fighting Experience nor do I accept any false Glory of being a Viet Nam Veteran but I do have the Ribbons, and metals that they gave me. That said I just want to take the opportunity to say to each and every one of you THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE, AND WELCOME HOME, 58,913 didn't make it, and there is no way to say to them these words, but in prayers I do Thank them as well.

You never lost a battle but the Congress, the Hippies, and the Media sure lost for you the WAR, I pray to GOD they don't do the same thing to these Kids that are fighting for us now, GOD HELP THEM IF THEY DO.
Member of the Tonkin Gulf Yauht Club, U.S. Navy