In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Thoughts on Fonda

dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
edited February 2007 in US Military Veteran Forum
While I entertain no thoughts of ever forgiving Fonda for her betrails during Vietnam, I had given some consideration to the fact that she was young and subject to influence by librals, and maybe some day she would grow up and realize how wrong she was.

After watching her the last two nights on the O'Reilly Factor, and hearing her repeat performance, I must stand on my original opinion of her. Since this is a public forum and open to viewers of all ages, and since forum rules prevent the use of foul language, and since I don't like talking that way, you'll just have to read my mind!

Comments

• Options
    Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    I haven't watched her so I don't know what she said, however I'll take Danny's word that Miss Jane has not changed her rhetoric, just changed the dates and places to protect the uninformed. It is aggravating when someone with media exposure will use the format to promote views when they clearly let no facts get in the way of their opinions.
  • Options
    Smoky14Smoky14 Member Posts: 531 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm NOT Fonda Jane!!![xx(]

That being said, these people have no answers, only hate for people who at least try to understand the problem and do something about it.

We will out live the terrorists, but the liberals will be our down fall. They are not an acceptable target....unfortunately.

Smoky
  • Options
    Larry29Larry29 Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jane Fonda needs to insert an IED, not an IUD.
  • Options
    woodshermitwoodshermit Member Posts: 2,589
    edited November -1
    I think she must be past the age where she might need an IUD.[:(!]
  • Options
    River RatRiver Rat Member Posts: 9,022
    edited November -1
    Miz Fonda has never asked for forgiveness. Neither has her comrade John Kerry. I have been waiting 35 years to hear them say they were wrong, and they were sorry. When that happens, I will be prepared to forgive them.

If this was a just world, both would have been arrested and tried for giving aid and comfort to the enemy. They'd still be in prison today.
  • Options
    11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, Jane and I were both in RVN at the same time. Jane was (and is) ten years older than I am. I was responsible for my actions at the time. So was she.