In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My new site

generalderpanzergeneralderpanzer Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
edited May 2007 in US Military Veteran Forum
Hi everybody, I hope nobody minds if I post this here, if they do, I apologize in advance! I have already posted this on the Gulf War forum. I have my own military discussion site, and while it is slanted to WWII and WWI, I have attempted to make it inclusive of all conflicts from Roman times to Iraq/Afghanistan, and while I've been a member of Gunbrokers for a while now, I only just discovered this forum. I was wondering if any veterans here would consider having a look at my site, as I would like to hear any views of any veterans from the Gulf who wish to post about whatever they wish regarding their time there. I am not attempting to usurp this forum at all, there are no posts on the forum in question on my site, I was just wondering if anyone is interested, whether they wouldn't mind getting the forum started for me? I have a few ex and serving personnel as members, a former British Army Captain, a serving British Army Captain, a serving Italian Air Force Lt Col, a former Marine staff sgt, so there will be others who would be glad to talk to you on whatever you may wish to talk about. I have also written to the Korean War Veterans board to see if anyone would care to come on, and thank you for taking the time to read this.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Hi, I'm sorry, I just re-read my post and realized I should have had Vietnam instead of the Gulf War in the post, my apologies!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just a note to let you know how our Vietnam forum is going, our resident 2 tour Aussie veteran, werfermann, has posted some great photos of his time and made a couple of posts about Vietnam. If you would like to read them please feel free! You can view his posted photos by clicking on his name and scrolling through his posts.

www.feldpost.tv/forum/viewforum.php?f=123