In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

REMINGTON 720 (SECNAV TROPHY)

Donald HeumanDonald Heuman Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
edited August 2007 in US Military Veteran Forum
I have put up for auction a brand new in the box and wraped in cos-molin 720. As most of you know and have been around the Marines; these rifles were given to the winners of either the Marine Corps Division Rifle and Pistol Champions, Marine Corps R & P Champions, Inter-service and National Individual Champions, and now their all gone. No more available to be given as awards. There are many out there but few champions want to part from them. I on the other hand have the luxury of having more than one and would like at least one of them to go to a collector to show off. Take a look at item#78669102 and tell me what you think. Don't be scared of the $$ everything is negotiable. Along with it comes the signing documents, and a sought after yellow Marine Corps team sweat shirt, normally worn during competition.

Semper-Fi

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=78669102