In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

was anyone with "B-DART"

spooksterspookster Member Posts: 513 ✭✭✭
edited November 2007 in US Military Veteran Forum
,,,A big THANK YOU" To all the vets that we honor today,,,,,,Among them ,,my father who also turned 71 today,,and was a medic on a chopper from 66-67,and which he talks about evey once in awhile,,,and then with an outfit called "B-DART" from 67-69,,,,,I have his pocket patch ~ { attaches to a button hole}~ in front of me and its shaped like a plaque and across the top it read " VARIUS ET MULTIPLEX",,,,and around the rest of it it reads " us army battle damage assessment and reporting team",,,The center of it has a Bee and a Dart flying at a red white and blue patch with BDART below it,,,He has never talked about with me or anyone else,,and just thought you guys might clue me into why?
THANKS GUYS
JIM

Comments

• Options
    OlympicArmsFanOlympicArmsFan Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey spookster I just did a google search of B-Dart Vietnam and it comes up with somethings on Choppers and it also gives the years. Im not sure of what Im looking for but you may know more of what your looking for. Your dad may have mentioned something in talking about his service that would help you understand what is on the net. The google search looks like a few groups put together that served in Vietnam. I myself have not heard of B-Dart but then again a lot of groups in Vietnam I have not heard of. Seems to me a lot more special groups then maybe today or just not that heard of. Keep us posted on this.

I have been looking for more info on MAC-V-SOG myself. My ex-girlfriends father was part of that group I belive just from what Im told and some pictures. Good luck with your search and tell your father thank you for me for his service and welcome home.