Vietnam Parasite, originally as HELP
This information comes from a letter in my VVA magazine, July/August of this year. Sorry it took me so long to find where I place it. The woman's (Mrs. Edward S. Harrison) husband died from a parasite contracted during his tour in Viet Nam. The parasite, very prevalent in Viet Nam, did its thing and went away. But left damaged cells in the bile duct of the liver. Around the age of 60 these damaged cells have have become cancerous. Cholangiocarcinoma by name, which is also caused by Hepatitis C. Those of us who were there need to be examined for this. Yes, I still have the page with the letter in it.