In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

VETERANS!!! I need you!!

KARANICOLEKARANICOLE Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited January 2008 in US Military Veteran Forum
No information phishing will be done using veterans on this site. This post is almost a year old, and I missed it the first time around. Sorry to all our posters.

Comments

• Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Are you looking for 'nam vets in particular....or vets in general?
  • Options
    MN HunterMN Hunter Member Posts: 2,299 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    or emails in general....

can we please get your school info so we can verify this.
  • Options
    SparksSparks Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here is what I came up with after typing in www.psdschools.org:

Do you want to send a general inquiry to Poudre School District?
    Have questions or comments about Poudre School District? E-mail them to info@psdschools.org. To receive a personal reply, you must include your real name and e-mail address (phone number and mailing address is optional).

Phone: (970) 482-7420
    FAX: (970) 490-3403

Address:
    Poudre School District
    Johannsen Support Services Center
    2407 LaPorte Avenue
    Fort Collins, CO 80521-2297
    Office hours: 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
  • Options
    Smoky14Smoky14 Member Posts: 531 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When I was on active duty I lived by this motto.

WHAT YOU DON'Y SAY CAN'T BE REPEATED

This might just apply in this case

Smoky the silent
  • Options
    VinhlongVet71VinhlongVet71 Member Posts: 4,605
    edited November -1
    OK,,, I'll bite,,, your not a war student are you??? NO Fishing, we have those signs up all around the property here to keep the Im lsow to understand the mechanics of this site,,, you missed it a year ago and now your coming back to it??? do I have it right? quote:Originally posted by KARANICOLE
    No information phishing will be done using veterans on this site. This post is almost a year old, and I missed it the first time around. Sorry to all our posters.

No you don't have it right. I, as moderator, edited his phishing attempt to the words you see in red in his post. You will notice that is says "Edited by - dheffley" at the bottom of it as it also does in this post.

Danny

PS, you need to stop trying to be the monitor here and let the moderators handle it. If you see a suspected phishing post that I have missed, email me and I'll handle it. Don't confront the poster, just email me.