In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Drill Sgt!

J 1357J 1357 Member Posts: 283 ✭✭✭
" I'd rather make a night jump into North Vietnam over a claymore minefield, than train recriuts." Ft Campell 1967 1st day basic

" Ain't no sense in lookin down, there ain't no discharge on the ground." On the way to the range

" Hold you nose and bow your head, now were passin by the dead."
On the way to inflitration course, passing first week grunts.
Mary jane rotten crotch. Aiming circle annie. Stay out of Clarksville.

"Ain't no sense in lookin back, Jodies got your girl in the sack"

Your Welcome.

Comments

• Options
    elubsmeelubsme Member Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who the hell would name their son Jodie?[:0] Probably a wimp, I never believed for a minute that "Jodie" could take my girl. (he didn't by the way). This was a conspiracy widely circulated by the sadistically sick D.I.'s[}:)] Ed life member NRA & VFW
  • Options
    11echo11echo Member Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wished Jodie had taken my girl! I made the mistake of coming back and marrying her! B*tch left me for someother guy 10 yr.s later. ...Did me a favor as it turned out![:D]
  • Options
    dersequimdersequim Member Posts: 110 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Because of a Medical Phaseback at Tech School, I got promoted with my first class when they graduated. Therefore the 1st. Stud made me Flight Leader and I had to report to the Orderly Room each day and march the flight to class. Before that, since I lived off base I used to drive to the compound parking lot and skip the formation.[8D]
    About the third day we were humping along doing our usual cadance calls. We were overheard by some officers wife doing 'Kansas City' and 'I don't know but I've been TOLD". She went directly to the Provo's Office. The ONLY way they knew which Flight we were was because of my Stripes. We had to form up the next day and say we were SORRY! Boy was she a Cutie! From that day on ALL flights were restricted from doing Calls!
  • Options
    JTTJTT Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFNeBRc7W7s&feature=related

I was in total awe of our DI, Sgt Burtsell. He showed us how he wanted us to do pull ups then proceeded to say that, if we had trouble doing them, we could try his way. He would whip off about 6, one handed.