In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Flu shot

elubsmeelubsme Member Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in US Military Veteran Forum
I walked into our new V.A. hospital and asked the receptionist about a flu shot. She took my I.D. card, asked a few questions to verify my identity and I was outa there in 15 minutes, no charge[8D]

Comments

• Options
    MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
    Never had the flu until I was forced to get a flu shot while on active duty. Haven't gotten one since and haven't had the flu. That was back in the early 70s.
  • Options
    ltcdotyltcdoty Member Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fall of 1968, Chanute AFB, they get everybody out of the rack at three in the morning and line us up to get flu shots. Some strain going around, I don't know if it was swine, Asian or something else. Everybody got sick. I always wondered if they used us as guinea pigs before it was released to the general population.
  • Options
    ReveliReveli Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi,I come from Czech Republic and finding some informations and mainly photos of Czech weapons in Vietnam war. Especially czech assault rifle Sa vz.58 (M58) interesting me. Have anybody experiance with this weapon or met the weapon during his mission. Thank you for every info. Ofcourse export details are in Czech Rep. still export company "know how" [:(!] So there is wery hard to find info about any export of the weapon.