In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

for all you vet chopper pilots

Comments

• Options
    Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1
    That was great. I am going to send it the VHPA guys.[;)]
  • Options
    grizzclawgrizzclaw Member Posts: 1,159 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Made me laugh out loud!!!
  • Options
    joker19joker19 Member Posts: 110 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Didn't think much of it! Was I supposed to? Was not something I took lightly.
  • Options
    scottish soldierscottish soldier Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by joker19 have read your postings you are one very angry man........take a chill pill seems you dont have anything positive or good to say about any subject,,,,sad sad so sad very sad
  • Options
    joker19joker19 Member Posts: 110 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not one bit angry! Just sick of this BS that flows here. And why are you on it anyway??? Never once came upon a soldier from Scotland?
  • Options
    blackpowdermaxblackpowdermax Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    scottish soldier....in case you hadn't noticed, joker19 is a troll. If you work through the "timeline" in his posts, you'll notice that the dates don't add up. As for the BS he claims to hate, you'll notice he's always in the middle of it and usually starting it. So don't take it personal.

From me, and I suspect many others, welcome.......

max
  • Options
    scottish soldierscottish soldier Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    thanks for that Blackpowder.......seems he is still ranting on.My uncle served in VN early in 65/66 he was in the NZ army having served in the British Army..............The Seaforth Highlanders.
    He was an advisor to the Amercan troops as he had lots of experience in Malaya and Borneo.
    I undserstand that some Brits served in VN having joined the US Army.
    I made some strong friends in the US Army when i served in Germany....its a pity about this guys derogitroy comments however i look at the number of good guys on this site and guess that you will always get one...........i will just ignore his "one man army comments" stay in touch mate