In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

This is GUARANTEED to piss you off!

MN HunterMN Hunter Member Posts: 2,299 ✭✭
edited May 2006 in US Military Veteran Forum
be ready to punch something....and be sure you have nothing within arms reach that you can throw at the screen!
(ECC...its not R rated...heck not even PG-13...was on fox news...or something like it)

http://www.break.com/index/hannityloon.html

Comments

• mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think they actually support her position, just not her protesting at the Funerals. Did you see how many times the director took her shot full-screen when it gets real argumentative. I agree with her message but think this is the wrong way to remove gay's from the Military.
  • One shotOne shot Member Posts: 1,027
    edited November -1
    She hides behind what she calls "God" to spew what is simply a hatefull motive. I once had a Bull dog that looked a lot like this she beast. I wonder if she ever realized that insest is against most moral laws. Best thing that could happen at one of their protest is to have a car careen out of control through their mob. It is their freedom to express themselves, and my right to act out.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I think a person like that should be shot. If you don't support the war thats your right, but to protest a dead hero's funeral to me is nothing less than treasonistic behavior!
    edited November -1
    I think we should ship them over to Irag/Afganistan.[:(!]
  • One shotOne shot Member Posts: 1,027
    edited November -1
    Good idea! Let them protest in Iraq and we will see how long they last.
  • hksrulehksrule Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by *_r_done
    I think a person like that should be shot. If you don't support the war thats your right, but to protest a dead hero's funeral to me is nothing less than treasonistic behavior!

Are you seriously suggesting that we should waste a perfectly good bullet on this Snatch? This women and her followers should be made food for hungry bears, lions, or dogs. This war has provoked stupidity to an extraordinary end but this tops it all. If I lived where these people did, I would be in jail so fast for beating the crap out of all of them. Someone should have taken there old truck and started to run over these people, back and forth. They should be skinned or burned alive for an act such as this.

On another note, isn't it amazing that our country allows this sort of stuff to happen and then air? That is what makes our country great. The fact that this molded Snatch can say this shows how free we really are. I wish people in that town would burn down this Snatch's church and hunt down the followers and beat them unmerciful with the signs they carry until they died from it.
  • almanacalmanac Member Posts: 180 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She and the others are commiting Treason, Hanging offense.
  • FEENIXFEENIX Member Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC
    I think we should ship them over to Irag/Afganistan.[:(!]

... to OBEY and do IED sweeps.
  • amsptcdsamsptcds Member Posts: 679
    edited November -1
    what a retarded *

it was people like this that made me despise religion many years ago.
  • 7.62x397.62x39 Member Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That lady is an idiot, God lets them fight, they do there duty and then God wants them come be with him. Why in the hell would God not want soldiers to fight for a country that has the same basic laws and lets Christans freely practice there faith?
  • amsptcdsamsptcds Member Posts: 679
    edited November -1
    I don't think she gets enough sex.
  • ironjohn929ironjohn929 Member Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would say they are more of a cult than anything. Her church isn't associated with any Baptist organization for a reason. I guess what I would ask is if what you believe is so right, why arent other protestant organizations there to support you and agree with you? Either way, like most of you have said.....WHAT A NUT CASE!!!!!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ironjohn929
    I would say they are more of a cult than anything. Her church isn't associated with any Baptist organization for a reason. I guess what I would ask is if what you believe is so right, why arent other protestant organizations there to support you and agree with you? Either way, like most of you have said.....WHAT A NUT CASE!!!!!

Her church is mostly just her family members from what I understand. They are probly all inbreds.
  • earlwellmanearlwellman Member Posts: 645 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jane Fonda 2???[?]
  • ntwilleantwillea Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Besides that if God truly wanted any of us why not just take us? I think she actually needs to READ the BIBLE and not go off what her family has told her or given to her in a coloring book. The following passages from the Bible should help to reveal the idiot she truly is!!

"For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you."
    - Deuteronomy 4:31

"For I knew that thou art a gracious God, and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness." - Jonah 4:2

"And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, long-suffering, and abundant in goodness and truth" - Exodus 34:6

I post this with the sole intent of it supporting our brave fighting men and women. I only wish I could've gone instead of getting my 214 before deployment.