In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited September 2006 in US Military Veteran Forum
Just a word of thanks for our members that are currently in the service. And expecially those that are over seas fighting.

Today in history all our lives changed forever! And we all need to thank you all for fighting to make sure we never have another 9/11.

God bless you all, and stay safe!

Comments

• Options
    dolfandolfan Member Posts: 4,159
    edited November -1
    +1. Well said, *_r_done.
  • Options
    SSG ZAGSSG ZAG Member Posts: 211 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks, and don't think that those of us over here ever get tired of hearing it!
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SSG ZAG
    Thanks, and don't think that those of us over here ever get tired of hearing it!
    I know from experience that you all don't get tired of hearing it.

There is not a day that I don't think of those that are out there in harms way.

Yesterday I had the honor to pay tribute to one of ours that paid the ultimate sacrafice. I was a very touching experience to have done this for an individual that I had never personally met, but yet in some ways I felt I knew him very well.

I know we both shared one thing very much in common, And that is being proud to be from this great country.

Here is what I put in the GD forum on it.

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=214713
  • Options
    Jake_S-83Jake_S-83 Member Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:SSG ZAG Posted - 09/17/2006 : 01:14:39 AM

+1