In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

P.O.S Protesters (another funeral)

One shotOne shot Member Posts: 1,027
edited October 2006 in US Military Veteran Forum
We just had one of our funerals infected by protesters. From what I understand they were posted in plain view on the route to the cemetary. They had an American flag laid out on the ground and were stomping all over it. It is a sad day to be an American. If I would have witnessed this there would be a whole lot of * kicking going on. Recovering the colors I love so much would have been my driving force. I think from this day forward I will carry my baseball bat in the trunk of my car. I thought we had a new law passed to help alieviate some of this crap. I can not imagine how those family members must have felt. It is time America sprouts a set of nuts and stands up for themselves. Yea, Yea, I know, Freedom of Speech. Well, it is my freedom to stand up for those that can not do it for themselves. I am tired of the crap and willing to face the music for what ever actions I take. This crap is getting old real fast. I am sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. 99.9% of these protesters (P.O.S.) are nothing more than cowards, and when face with the option of defending their beliefs or running they will turn and run. It is easy to run your mouth on T.V., but lets see how they fair with aggression.

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I signed up for the Patriot Gaurd. I don't have a bike to ride right now, but they said I did not have to have one. I think the Supreme Court needs to take another look at the laws about descrating our Flag. Too many men have paid way to high a price, to allow this crap to happen.[:(!]
  • One shotOne shot Member Posts: 1,027
    edited November -1
    Right now, I am far beyond passive resistance such as given by the Patriot Guard. They are a fine orginization and I hope they keep up the good work, but I have had enough.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by One shot
    Right now, I am far beyond passive resistance such as given by the Patriot Guard. They are a fine orginization and I hope they keep up the good work, but I have had enough.

Don't do anything that would take away your right to own firearms...
    edited November -1
    Just intend to use enough force to retrieve the colors if this should happen again. Get them to make the first physical contact, and the fun will begin. Somebody has to stand-up for her (the colors).
  • PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
    edited November -1
    I agree, while them throwing the first punch does not make it legal to give them the * beating they sorely deserve, you mihgt be able to get a few licks in...
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    I think I would rather have the cancer than to haven to deal with these azzholes
  • CJ7nvrstkCJ7nvrstk Member Posts: 678 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    There were rumors that these morons were going to protest at a local funeral recently. Fortunately, it didn't materialize.