In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

God Bless Our Heroes

whompusswhompuss Member Posts: 737 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2007 in US Military Veteran Forum
Many of us have served or have family members serving in the current war against terror.
My son is in the desert for the third time, leaving home a wife and 5 month old son. I may not agree with the war or how it's been run, but I am so very proud of my son for his service. I ask God's blessing on all of our brave men and women who are not home with their families this Memorial Day.
I also ask that negative postings be suspended for just 24 hours tomorrow in honor of our troops.
God Bless America.

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by whompuss
    Many of us have served or have family members serving in the current war against terror.
    My son is in the desert for the third time, leaving home a wife and 5 month old son. I may not agree with the war or how it's been run, but I am so very proud of my son for his service. I ask God's blessing on all of our brave men and women who are not home with their families this Memorial Day.
    I also ask that negative postings be suspended for just 24 hours tomorrow in honor of our troops.
    God Bless America.
    No argument from me!

Although I don't think I have ever posted a negitive thing about the current war as I believe in what we are doing over there!
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Another amen from me!
    Hope he makes it home safely, and thank him for his service, for me![;)]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
  • Options
    Mk 19Mk 19 Member Posts: 8,170
    edited November -1
    quote: I ask God's blessing on all of our brave men and women who are not home with their families this Memorial Day.

I'll give a AMEN and a HOORAH to that!!!