In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

test Post...

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited July 2007 in US Military Veteran Forum

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Admin...I cannot seem to replicate the problem. All this is doing is bringing up the "reply with quote" reply screen. It is not bringing up the original author's post and allowing it to be editted. I'm going to try one more thing and I really don't know what to make of the problem encountered the other day if this doesn't work.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC
    Admin...I cannot seem to replicate the problem. All this is doing is bringing up the "reply with quote" reply screen. It is not bringing up the original author's post and allowing it to be editted. I'm going to try one more thing and I really don't know what to make of the problem encountered the other day if this doesn't work.
    My part is done![:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by *_r_done

Hey Kevin...did you have to sign in to reply or did the forum software just automatically attribute the post to you...even though I was the one who created the orginal link.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Admin...I don't know. I cannot seem to replicate what we encountered the other day...perhaps it was a fluke...or maybe I'm not replicating exactly what happened...sorry.[^]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by *_r_done

Hey Kevin...did you have to sign in to reply or did the forum software just automatically attribute the post to you...even though I was the one who created the orginal link.
    It automaticly atributed it to me