In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Attention Vets, please help me out here.

WarStudentWarStudent Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
If you are an American Vet from WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, Iraq or Afghanistan... please answer the following questions and send them to followerofthelamb777@gmail.com I have a project due TODAY in which I have to interview one of each of the aforementioned. Any help is appreciated.
If you are uncomfortable answering any questions, or don't have time to answer them all, please answer a few and sent it anyway. Thank you very much for your service and for filling out my survey. God bless.

Name, Branch, and Rank?

What war were you a part of?

How did you enter the military service? What influenced your decision?

How did you feel about your decision at first, when you reported, during the war, and after the war?

Do you think the military draft was needed/fair?

What was your specific job in the military?

Did you receive special training? & Where?

What was your basic training experience like?

Did it prepare you for your wartime experience? How?

What are some good memories you have of your service?

How did you feel when you first arrived in the war zone?

Did you experience combat?

How did that make you feel?

Can you describe any combat memories?

Did you ever speak to or communicate with any enemy soldiers? Please elaborate if so...

What was the weather like during your service?

Were there times of boredom?

What did you and your comrades do for fun around camp? (you don't have to sugarcoat)

How were the meals? What was the best meal you had in a time of war?

Did you have any leave time? Did you travel anywhere?

How did you feel after the war?

Were you ever recognized for your service, and in what way(s)?

Did the war bring you closer to God, or make you question your faith more?

Comments

• Options
    Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
  • Options
    gregwgregw Member Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    AMAZING WORK VIN, Good Job!!!!!!
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by VinhlongVet71
    IM REALLY SURPRISED THAT THIS HASN'T BEEN 'POOFED'. I'VE ALREADY PROVED THAT THIS PERSON IS A PHISHER,,, OOOHHHH,, THATS OK,,, I'm having a hard time understanding this.
    Maybe you need to be poofed!

You gave your warning now let it go!

I know ECC well enuff that if he percieved a problem that the thread would be gone!

So untill you become a moderator instead of a nube just let it go!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Wow... um, good work? That's my personal e-mail address... so you woundn't have gotten two identical generic e-mails back from it. I live in PA, not California. All that you proved is that my e-mail address is a gmail account and therefore is run through google. You're logic is much like that of another man I know... Al Gore. lmfao Your distrust for my email address is much like that of Al's for global warming and Man-Bear-Pig. haha I'm still getting e-mails from my posts. Thank you to everyone who replied. Check out my profile. I filled it out and would like to continue to be a part of this forum. It was seriously a school project. Some people are so paranoid. Can't you trust anybody?
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I'm not sure who to believe here and I have not had time to check all this out. WarStudent, you are welcome here...as are you Vinhlong. Let's just keep it civil and give folks the benefit of the doubt, until they prove themselves otherwise.

Fair enough???
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Vinhlong... is your wife pookie100?
  • Options
    crash2usafcrash2usaf Member Posts: 4,094
    edited November -1
    you know I'm a college student and a veteran and i had a similar assignment once... I actually did it though. You ought to go out and do this kind of work in person, posting a bail out message in a forum is a little un-ethical by scholarly standards, and is sadly a lazy way to complete an assignment that is actually supposed to teach you something useful. I interviewed a fellow who spent time in vietnam, (I couldn't interview myself). We still meet and shoot the um breeze, and I've learned what a radically different perspective is.....
  • Options
    crash2usafcrash2usaf Member Posts: 4,094
    edited November -1
    holy crap this topic is a bit old.... hope no one minds...
  • Options
    cce1302cce1302 Member Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi Crash. Welcome.