In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

gulf war syndrome new information

coloman1954coloman1954 Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
edited June 2008 in US Military Veteran Forum
if any of you men are retired from the military services and have a va comp and pen there is a program that could get you more income. its called combat related special compensation
go to your respective service site and apply for the crsc i have received 40 percent from the air force and its helped me get above the poverty level


Sign In or Register to comment.