In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

1st Gulf War

cahascahas Member Posts: 4,064
edited July 2008 in US Military Veteran Forum
I was in the first Gulf war. Had some problems for a while and even applied for comp in 2001 but was denied. Am doing well now but am tired a lot and energy is not that good. I guess im chalking that up to a job that's getting boring. Need a change i guess.

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    You are one of the lucky ones. I've got so many health problems now, it's not even funny. I'm in an incredible amount of pain any time I try to do anything. I started a part time job as a loader operator a couple weeks ago and even that has me so sore the next day, I can hardly move when I get up...then there's the heart problems, nerve damage, mental cognitive problems, etc. etc. etc. I can honestly say that I do not know what it's like to be a healthy adult...I've never experienced it. I went from being a healthy young man to living with a life time of health problems.