In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

LOST FREIND;;;;;;;;;

gregwgregw Member Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2008 in US Military Veteran Forum
I am not a veteran, but I thought I would send a post anyhow...Lost a freind yesterday 1/19/08 in Iraq to one of those Damn IED bombs...Seems as though he was driving along and his vehicle exploded...This kid was 30 yrs old and on his third tour....Just wanted to say THANK YOU VETERANS and GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!!! It is because of what you did and continue to do that allows me to have the privlidges I do today, can't thank you enough..

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    May he rest in peace...and may God bless his family in their time of need.
  • Mk 19Mk 19 Member Posts: 8,170
    edited November -1
    I am so soory to hear about your friend, my prayers go out to you and his family

quote:Just wanted to say THANK YOU VETERANS and GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!!!

No, thank you for taking the time to remember us.
  • cahascahas Member Posts: 4,064
    edited November -1
    He was on his third tour,Amazing,a true Warrior that really believed in his Country!My condolences Greg,you have Great friends.
  • FNandGlockFNandGlock Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had a friend that had a wife and 2 very young kids get killed the same way. I thank my brothers in arms everyday!! I will pray for your buddy and his family when I pray at night. Sorry for your loss but he didnt die in vain, guys like him live forever guarding the gates of heaven and someday you will salute him again.

Thanks to all who have gone before us and laid down their lives for the freedoms and safety we have today. Remember to vote because if we dont stand together than what our friends died for and what our fore fathers stood for can be taken away from us.