In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Wife in Iraq - not to often

FNandGlockFNandGlock Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited January 2009 in US Military Veteran Forum
Not to often does a 35 year old women , mother of 2 Ages 8 & 4, wife of 15 years get deployed. My wife of 15 years just got deployed again to Iraq, she is a strong Christian Woman and she is going in hopes to spread the word of God to those in Iraq that are lost. She has served in the US Army for 17 years and loves it for the most part, when she was called to go at first she was sad but after prayer we have come to peace with it.

The message I am sending is yes its hard and it feels like you have lost everything but if you let God handle it and know he is in control it will get you though it.

Thank you to all who have served !!

Comments

• Options
    FEENIXFEENIX Member Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please thank her for her service.

PRAYER FOR DEPLOYED TROOPS
    Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands.
    Protect them as they protect the nation.
    Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in this time of need.
    And after they have accomplished their tasks, bring them safely home so they can be
    reunited with their loved ones.
    We ask this in the name of Jesus, our lord and Savior. Amen.

God bless!
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by FEENIX
    Please thank her for her service.

PRAYER FOR DEPLOYED TROOPS
    Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands.
    Protect them as they protect the nation.
    Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in this time of need.
    And after they have accomplished their tasks, bring them safely home so they can be
    reunited with their loved ones.
    We ask this in the name of Jesus, our lord and Savior. Amen.

God bless!

+1
  • Options
    wildeman.7.62natowildeman.7.62nato Member Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Our prayers are with you wife and family. What's her name? I'd like to be more specific when I pray.