In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Obama closes Gitmo

wittynbearwittynbear Member Posts: 4,518
edited February 2009 in US Military Veteran Forum
Obama closes gitmo, now we'll have to go get these buttholes again.

Comments

• Options
    wildeman.7.62natowildeman.7.62nato Member Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bet you could get enough volunteers to go over there privately. You know Teddy Roosevelt did something like that. Let me know when recruitment starts.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    When I tried to go back in, they told me I would have to take out a personal loan to pay back all the benefits I had received.
  • Options
    jsuggsjsuggs Member Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder if the Kurds or Northern Aliance have a forigen liegen regiment. I tried to go back into the Army last year but I could not pass the physical. No VA benifits eather, suprisingly the doctors told me I was fine when I got out. A private military could do ok since you would be able to loot everything from the enemy.
  • Options
    wittynbearwittynbear Member Posts: 4,518
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jsuggs
    I wonder if the Kurds or Northern Aliance have a forigen liegen regiment. I tried to go back into the Army last year but I could not pass the physical. No VA benifits eather, suprisingly the doctors told me I was fine when I got out. A private military could do ok since you would be able to loot everything from the enemy.

Great idea lets go steal the men, kill the women, and rape the goats, or something like that.
  • Options
    jsuggsjsuggs Member Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    whatever modivates you to get the job done.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Great idea lets go steal the men, kill the women, and rape the goats, or something like that.
    [/quote]

Count me in for the "or something like that"