In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

SF Vest

M1A1M1A1 Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
edited March 2009 in US Military Veteran Forum
Hello guys,

I am a big fan of 160th SOAR and other Spec Ops. teams and was woundring if any one could tell me what kind of vest that they use? Thank you all very much, and those of you in the Armed Forces, thank you for your time in the service!

Jake

Comments

• Options
    jsuggsjsuggs Member Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am pritty sure that they use the airsafe. which is a cobination body armor and alse vest. Most of the pilots I met in Iraq disliked it because there is no place to put rifle mags.
  • Options
    wittynbearwittynbear Member Posts: 4,518
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by M1A1
    Hello guys,

I am a big fan of 160th SOAR and other Spec Ops. teams and was woundring if any one could tell me what kind of vest that they use? Thank you all very much, and those of you in the Armed Forces, thank you for your time in the service!

Jake

As far as aviation I have no idea, rangers wore the interceptor, SF wore the same, nothing or personal armor, depending on their preference. Most Seals were wearing dragonskin when it first came out. Most of our guys wore Eagle maritime vests with plates.
  • Options
    DominikDominik Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If talking about the vest they wear over their body armor. It is a survival vest. It has nothing to do with body armor, some people dont have a clue but they will pull some poope out of their rear behind to sound like they know. Are you looking for that vest, i may be able to get one in green od color