In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Have any of you tried MSM...

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited April 2009 in US Military Veteran Forum
for your joint and muscle pain? Somebody recommended it to me a couple days ago. I'm not sure if it would have any interactions with the regular meds I'm on, but it sure would be nice to find something to help...

Comments

• Options
    crash2usafcrash2usaf Member Posts: 4,094
    edited November -1
    have you tried glucosamine? I think its mostly for animals, but its helped a few people I know
  • Options
    coloman1954coloman1954 Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    msm does work it takes away all the muscle pain after a workout
    AFTER A WORKOUT ONLY
    IT REMOVES THE LACTIC ACID FROM YOUR SORE MUSCLES AFTER A WORKOUT OR EVEN IF YOU DID SOME WORK YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO
  • Options
    tigguytigguy Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I use Cryoderm with MSM and it's what I use for back and leg stiffness. Gets real cold for quite awhile. Works better than Biofreeze but Biofreeze is another good one.
  • Options
    tigguytigguy Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Forgot some info. Cryoderm is good by itself, but Biofreeze can be used with a heat pad. No heat pad with Cryoderm. I've used both and no side effects at all.
  • Options
    CSI21CSI21 Member Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I use glucosamine/chondrotin with msm- max strength, it has helped greatly with my injuries, 2 reconstructed ankles and a shoulder.
    God bless and good luck.
  • Options
    CSI21CSI21 Member Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I use glucosamine/chondrotin with msm- max strength, it has helped greatly with my injuries, 2 reconstructed ankles and a shoulder.
    God bless and good luck.