In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

A quick photographic tour of my quarters.

11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
edited October 2009 in US Military Veteran Forum
When you walk in the door, my "room" is on the left.

random004.jpg

Then you'll see GB on my computer:

random005.jpg

And then when you turn around to leave, you'll see the A/C, the fridge, and the door.

random002.jpg

Comments

• cce1302cce1302 Member Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You have curtains.

How domestic.

Hang in there, Z.
  • Follow MeFollow Me Member Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What game is that on your shelf?
  • 11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Follow Me
    What game is that on your shelf?

That's no game. That's the entire Monty Python's Flying Circus collection.
  • beaverslayerbeaverslayer Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice room, what pad ya on? Looks like my room when I was on Liberty!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by beaverslayer
    Nice room, what pad ya on? Looks like my room when I was on Liberty!

West Liberty, Pad 12.
  • beaverslayerbeaverslayer Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We were on the pad where the TIFICA classes were held. Where the gazabo sits on top of the conex by the volleyball court, white trailer with the ENGINEER signs on the windows,that was our TOC. Wish I was back there with ya Bro. It was alot easier for me being there, twice, than it is bein home here! Done more fightin with the VA since I've been home than all the missions were did there!
    God Speed Brother!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by beaverslayer
    We were on the pad where the TIFICA classes were held. Where the gazabo sits on top of the conex by the volleyball court, white trailer with the ENGINEER signs on the windows,that was our TOC. Wish I was back there with ya Bro. It was alot easier for me being there, twice, than it is bein home here! Done more fightin with the VA since I've been home than all the missions were did there!
    God Speed Brother!

That description of your pad doesn't tell a whole lot. Units change stuff when they replace other units. We had one TOC on our pad that had 2 wings added onto it, and then 2 upper level patios added onto the wings at some point in the past that KBR ripped apart down to the original trailer building just last week.
  • woodguruwoodguru Member Posts: 2,850
    edited November -1
    You want to get really annoyed find out what the contractors that built that luxury suite got paid to do it, that's enough to piss anyone off. Hopefully you don't get shocked when you take showers, that can be more life threatening than being out and about.