In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

O'Rielly has Flipped!

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,254 ✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in Politics
...he at this minute is sucking up to Valrie Jarrett! What a hump!...[xx(][xx(]

Comments

  • gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    I watched some of it and thought that Jarrett did a pretty good job. Both BO'es are hitting the problem of unwed black fathers pretty hard and rightly so. The loss of the traditional black family is one of the big problems in the "community".....lousy male role models is a big problem in the AA community. So I commend her for going on the show and talking about the problem.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,254 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gary wray
    I watched some of it and thought that Jarrett did a pretty good job. Both BO'es are hitting the problem of unwed black fathers pretty hard and rightly so. The loss of the traditional black family is one of the big problems in the "community".....lousy male role models is a big problem in the AA community. So I commend her for going on the show and talking about the problem.
    Yes,you would................
  • gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    quote:Originally posted by gary wray
    I watched some of it and thought that Jarrett did a pretty good job. Both BO'es are hitting the problem of unwed black fathers pretty hard and rightly so. The loss of the traditional black family is one of the big problems in the "community".....lousy male role models is a big problem in the AA community. So I commend her for going on the show and talking about the problem.
    Yes,you would................


    pwillie...there you go again. I am being "fair and balanced"....like Bill.[;)]
  • Removed at users request.Removed at users request. Member Posts: 3,027
    edited November -1
    O'Rielly is an entertainer. If he wasn't rich and he thought he could get richer faster by being a liberal entertainer that's exactly what he'd do.

    I assumed everyone knew this.
  • Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    Jarrett didn't answer the questions and tried to claim that Mrs O'bama is doing more good by having some one-to-one meetings with local ghetto girls than by taking to the airwaves of FOX,MSNBC,MTV or whoever- where she would be talking to millions.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,254 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ray B
    Jarrett didn't answer the questions and tried to claim that Mrs O'bama is doing more good by having some one-to-one meetings with local ghetto girls than by taking to the airwaves of FOX,MSNBC,MTV or whoever- where she would be talking to millions.
    Valrie is another Government Scab....just like Bonzo...
Sign In or Register to comment.