Comments

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 21,848 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Obama is racist.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 31,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    Obama is racist.

Don, Don, Don. How could Obama possibly be a racist? What half of himself does he despise?
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 21,848 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    Obama is racist.

Don, Don, Don. How could Obama possibly be a racist? What half of himself does he despise?

The half that doesn't look like Trayvon?

Actually, I think he secretly hates his mother for sleeping with a black guy.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,230 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think he hated his mother because she was white...he has more in common with blacks than whites...look at the company he keeps..
  • us55840us55840 Member Posts: 31,320 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If he hadn't chose to favor/act toward the negro side, he would have been unable to get favor status in school and would have NEVER been elected to congress (?) and for sure, never been elected as potus.

Frankly, I believe he hates all Americans and everything America stands for. He still has the 'colonial theme' in his head that was put there at a very early age.

[}:)]
    "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln