In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Chaos is The Next Big Event Coming in Venezuela!

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in Politics
I think Putin will abstain from Invading any more territory for now in Eastern Europe but When it comes to Venezuela,well it's coming! But according to the article posted it will have to be a serious violation of civil rights to get the OAS to act! Stayed Tuned!

serf

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/20/venezuela-revolt-truth-not-terror-campaign

John Kerry knows which side of the class war he is on. Last week, just as I was leaving town, the US Secretary of State doubled down in his fusillade of rhetoric against the government, accusing President Nicol?s Maduro of waging a "terror campaign against his own people". Kerry also threatened to invoke the Inter-American Democratic Charter of the OAS against Venezuela, as well as implementing sanctions.

Comments

• Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have reservations about the validity of this article. My wife and I have a friend that is Venezuelan. She went to Venezuela to visit her mother about 5 months ago. Upon her return she was telling us how dangerous Venezuela was and how going out after dark was VERY dangerous. Our friends family would be a member of the haves not the have nots and they are very scared.

Deep into the article there was discussion about the OAS and if Kerry would call upon the OAS to try and straighten this out. It was then stated that Kerry wouldn't go that route as the OAS would be just as likely to go after the U.S. because of its drone strikes killing U.S. citizens. What drone strikes on U.S. citizens??

Look for Putin to install a puppet government in Venezuela. With such a weak U.S. there will be no retaliation.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oddly enough, I have to go back to my first thoughts on the matter of strife in other lands and say. "We need to mind our own business". Let Europe and South America sort it out by themselves, tell John Kerry to shut up and eat a tomato.

I don't care about Afghanistan, I car about me and mine.
    I don't care about Crimea, I care about me and mine.
    I don't care about Venezuela, I care about me and mine.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Id Venezuela attacks us, we defend our country...
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    let Russia and china flip for venezuela