In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Is anyone paying attention?

casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in Politics
I can't take this crap anymore. Is anyone paying attention? The media certainly isn't.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/05/heres-are-the-dire-consequences-obama-says-will-happen-if-republicans-get-their-way-with-the-budget/

President Barack Obama warned in his weekly address Saturday of the consequences he says will become a reality if congressional Republicans are successful in passing their budget.

"[T]heir budget forces deep cuts to investments that help our economy create jobs, like education and scientific research," Obama said.

This $4it head doesn't have a clue. CREATE JOBS.

Numbers based on US DEBT CLOCK.ORG, that gets it's numbers from official government sources.

between April 6, 2008 and April 6, 2014 the US Work Force has grown 0%.

Unemployment (U-3) has grown 20.21%

Actual Unemployment (U-6) has grown 44%.

Food Stamps up 56%, poverty up 24%.

And of course my favorite the National Debt is up 82%.

He has done all this in just 5 1/3 years, And he still has 2 2/3 years to go.

Can anyone point out 1 positive thing that has come out of this administration?

Comments

• Options
    blogdog37blogdog37 Member Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

He is accomplishing what the taliban attempted to do by crashing planes into the twin towers ...that is economic collapse of the USA.

[}:)]

us55840 Was the Twin towers done by the Taliban, I sure thought it was a group of Saudi citizens unhappy because the Saudi Royalty Ayatollah or what ever he is called cut off their welfare student stipends
  • Options
    lpaalplpaalp Member Posts: 947 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I feel insulted by the level of pure political rhetoric coming out of Washington, particularly from this administration and this president.

There is not even any pretense of truth or accuracy; Obama simply tells us what he wants us to believe to further his agenda. Lie, mislead, distort, confuse... no hesitation if it furthers his political party, political agenda, or personal motive. Then lie to cover up? No problem....
  • Options
    DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The " Five Dancing Israeli's " and the 100 agent Israeli spy ring are being overlooked. The spy ring monitored and financed the progress of the attacks for almost two years before the events of 911. When the date and times were established, the " Five Dancing Israeli's " were assigned to film the events. two of those mental giants actually gave a interview in Israel and bragged about being assigned by the Mossad to film the events for history. The 100 spies were rounded up, classified as students overstaying their visa's and shipped back to Israel as were the " Five Dancers" after their arrests. U.S. agencies were aware of these operations but ordered to keep their hands off until after the 911 attacks. The 911 attacks were a Mossad operation that was sanctioned by the Israeli government. It was done to provide a excuse for our leaders to attack Iraq and seize the oil for Jewish banking. I'll ask all of the Jews that infest this forum the same question. Is your allegiance to The United States or Israel?
  • Options
    casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Absolutely EVERYTHING is done thru political eyes. I get the impression that the entire government is being run by political advisers (non confirmed good party members). Make up numbers, don't worry they will not be challenged.

If the health care law was passed (with 100% Democrat support) to provide coverage for 30~40 MILLION un-insured then i would have expected at the enrollment deadline for there to have been 30~40 million signed up, not 7.1 million. Has the MSM asked them? If this had been a Republican President the news readers would be passing out on air expressing their outrage.
  • Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The fact that the country is in the shape it's currently in is proof that the majority quit paying attention long ago. And current trends do not provide any hope that it's ever going to change.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He looks good on TV is an articulate Mulatto, does that count?
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    our only salvation is if HE overdoses on Loperamide Hydrochloride...