In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

86 Mil support 148 Mil Benfit Takers!

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in Politics
Now I know SS benifits with other government paid pension plans are not entitlements however The government along with The Federal Reserve has literally stolen all wealth in this country if you hold paper or digital instruments.Believe it or not! You been sold out.

serf

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/terence-p-jeffrey/86m-full-time-private-sector-workers-sustain-148m-benefit-takers

In the last quarter of 2011, according to the Census Bureau, approximately 82,457,000 people lived in households where one or more people were on Medicaid. 49,073,000 lived in households were someone got food stamps. 23,228,000 lived in households where one or more got WIC. 20,223,000 lived in households where one or more got SSI. 13,433,000 lived in public or government-subsidized housing.

Comments

• Options
    llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What really chaps my cheeks is the fact I have MS and on disability, there are in the area where I live huge amounts of people on disability for being too FAT to walk. They can lose weight. I can not grow a new nervous system. I WANT to work but can't.
  • Options
    DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by llama girl
    What really chaps my cheeks is the fact I have MS and on disability, there are in the area where I live huge amounts of people on disability for being too FAT to walk. They can lose weight. I can not grow a new nervous system. I WANT to work but can't.

Yes and there are TV offers of free mobility items for their " bovine posteriors " that you can watch. Hang in there and never give up. [;)]