In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Obama and the 9/11 Memorial

DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in Politics
There will of course be a section at the memorial that covers the " Five Dancing Israeli's " ? Hopefully, it will include their ugly mugs and their statements about being assigned to film the event for the Mossad. Just another bunch of money grubbing BS like the Holocaust Memorial.

Comments

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    'Unprecedented' global study finds 1 in 4 adults anti-Semitic

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/14/world/anti-semitism-global-survey/index.html?iref=allsearch
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    'Unprecedented' global study finds 1 in 4 adults anti-Semitic

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/14/world/anti-semitism-global-survey/index.html?iref=allsearch

Maybe it's just a case of 1 in 4 adults waking up and judging them based on their behavior and the other 3 adults not knowing what they're really like.
    Stating the truth is not antisemitism but it always earns the label of antisemitic for the person who states it. France is a good example of that. " The Holocaust Industry " can't be published over there because the truths between it's covers would cause antisemitism. What a crock!
    The activities of the Jews should be exposed so that all can judge them. The 9/11 activities of the Mossad and of the traitors in this country who supported them should be exposed to the people of this country.
  • Options
    e3mrke3mrk Member Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dave,You paint a interesting picture,Sieg Heil!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by e3mrk
    Dave,You paint a interesting picture,Sieg Heil!

Painting someone who is critical of Israel or Jews as a Nazi is another of the Jewish internet watchdog tactics. The truth is inconvenient to them.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The 9/11 Memorial will be used as a means to attack Islam and draw our eyes from those who are really guilty. Sadly, they will refer to " Islamic Terrorism " as well as showing anti Muslim video's. Is it really wrong to teach people the whole truth and expose Israel and the traitors in this country who support Israel? Shouldn't we be allowed to know the truth?
  • Options
    gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaveJ
    The 9/11 Memorial will be used as a means to attack Islam and draw our eyes from those who are really guilty. Sadly, they will refer to " Islamic Terrorism " as well as showing anti Muslim video's. Is it really wrong to teach people the whole truth and expose Israel and the traitors in this country who support Israel? Shouldn't we be allowed to know the truth?

Do you really believe this stuff you type? You do not believe that 19 non-Jewish guys hijacked four planes and killed almost 3000 Americans (and other nationalities) on 9/11? Your "truth" are not the facts. You have no facts to back up this silliness....but it is really sad and demeaning to those that were killed not to point to their real killers and not some "grassy knoll" conspiracy. You need to visit NYC and some of their firehouses that lost men (over 350 first responders) and spout this tripe....you won't last long.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Why don't you tell us your version of the truth and fill in the blanks on who is really guilty for 9-11. Then we can make up our own minds.
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Convince us. Give it your best shot.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NeoBlackdog

While there is no denying the fact that Muslims hijacked the planes and crashed them, it is also true that Israel and it's supporters knew about the attacks long before they occurred. For a start....Please explain the Five Dancing Israeli's and their statements about being assigned to film the events for the Mossad.
  • Options
    edited November -1

While there is no denying the fact that Muslims hijacked the planes and crashed them, it is also true that Israel and it's supporters knew about the attacks long before they occurred. For a start....Please explain the Five Dancing Israeli's and their statements about being assigned to film the events for the Mossad.

No, you explain them. I've never even heard of them outside of your anti-Semitic ramblings.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by DaveJ
    [/quot

No, you explain them. I've never even heard of them outside of your anti-Semitic ramblings.

I have explained them on several occasions. Do a internet search and you'll find anything you want on them. Then maybe yo can get past the name calling and face reality. Address the issue of the Five Dancing Israeli's or shut your mouth and continue to live in ignorance of the truth.
  • Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's been almost 13 years since that tragic day and sadly we'll never know the truth about what happened other than the official storyline and the various theories that are out there.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    At this point we do know a few things. The five dancing Israeli spies were there and gave interviews in Israel bragging about being assigned by the Mossad to film the events.

The largest foreign spy operation ever detected in the U.S. was comprised of 100 Israeli agents who ran a eavesdropping and phone tapping operation for at least two years prior to the 911 attacks. They were monitoring the progress of the various groups who committed the attacks. When they had a day and time...they assigned the dancers to be at the scene to film the events. Our agencies knew of these spies but had hands off orders. After the attacks the 100 were supposedly rounded up by our heroic and capable agencies. They were then classified as students overstaying their visas and sent home to Israel before they could be questioned too closely. They actually surrendered themselves as part of the plan with the knowledge that they would be shipped home instead of being put on trial as foreign spies.
    Bottom line is that the Israeli's and their traitor supporters in this country had advance knowledge of the attacks and made sure that they took place with no hitches. The attacks were part of a plan to justify our invasion of Iraq and the theft of Iraqi oil by international banking.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Well, have you heard of them now? I must have at least gotten you to look. I suppose that's why you have nothing to say now.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Well, have you heard of them now? I must have at least gotten you to look. I suppose that's why you have nothing to say now.

Ya know, I did go look. I couldn't find a thing linking these guys to the hijackers. There were some Israelis that showed up after the first plane hit and started filming, that seems to be true. Does the Mossad have operatives in the US? Heck ya, they'd be stupid not to. I do have a tough time believing the Mossad would have trained operatives goofy enough to openly celebrate, that part seems a little hinky to me. Did Mossad know something was going to happen? Could be. Did they know exactly what/where/when? I doubt it. All in all, I didn't find enough to link the Israeli government to the 9/11 hijackers.
  • Options
    MadjackMadjack Member Posts: 71 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd like to add my 2 cents. I'm old enough that I grew up with WWII veterans & survivors. I have no use for religion or religious argument. However, I remember a couple who lived next door whose kid was my friend. They were Jewish & had been in various concentration camps during the war. Each had lost their husband/wife & entire family. Came to US after war, where they met & married. I also remember the numbers tattooed in their arms. And hearing about the nightmares the wife suffered from, while she talked to my mother.
    I also remember 9/11. I don't, however, worship it as a hugely successful coup. The bums only killed 3000 +/- people. Yeah, bad for them, but not a game stopper. We kill that many Islamists a day right now, and have been for 10 or more years. What I remember most from that day was 1 of our black Islamist loving employees, here in America, was praying & thanking alla for allowing these "piles of worm poop" to get the job done. Now, you tell me who we should suspect?