In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

obama family showing their Hitler thinking

4627046270 Member Posts: 12,627
edited May 2014 in Politics
If we have to worry what we say in our own homes, we could wake up the next day because of our thought to shoot the sob. Just like the clippers owners words in his own house, oh yes he might be a real buzzard, but someone broke the law by record his private words in his home. This is how Hitler turned kids into monsters of the brown shoes. Obama is the great divider. I had a racist mom, yes she made her money by selling insurance, she would enter black homes, in the early 70s I ask a friend to help me lift a jeep body off, she came running out of the house carrying a shotgun, running him out of the yard, I never thought she would pull this stunt. I apologized, the next day I tried to talk with him, he told me not to worry about it, me and my dad have always had the same thinking, there are good white, black, red, yellow, green men, there are bad white, black, red, yellow, green men. Its up to men to see and stop hatred, but to have family members spying on mothers and fathers, that was Hitlers action.

http://clashdaily.com/2014/05/hell-michelle-mo-wants-students-monitor-family-racism/

Comments

• Options
    blogdog37blogdog37 Member Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sterling's black girl friend in a paid interview Stereotyped my generation as being racist, how the hell a Jew from East L.A. live
    to be 80 as a racist, Less talk about Sterling's trouble with the 1988 civil rights law that was passed first they send out two teams one white and one black with the same income and credit ratings, that part does not bother me.

However here is the unfair part, the perpetrator Landlord gets tried before a Administrative Law judge where there are no attorneys or jury, that Judge decides whether the defendant is guilty or not and the fine is twenty thousand.