In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Over on the General Discussion forum....

Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
edited May 2014 in Politics
I see a lot of folks who thought I was crazy months ago now posting topics that I might as well posted.

Comments

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    I see a lot of folks who thought I was crazy months ago now posting topics that I might as well posted.

Nope your not crazy however you do post some outlandish web sites that are either disinformation or misinformation.

Now if you post about police brutality or the conceptions of how governments are all the same and the people in control just manipulate the masses with different Constitutions and laws to confuse them! Then they just ignore you or ban you for having keen insights! [:D]

Right now the big boys are having troubles with Russia and China to contain their power and ambitions on how to cut up the world pie!

Even now in The South China sea and The Ukraine it's heating up over natural gas and oil! The Oil wars are coming and a false flag attack to grab more rights away from the sheeple for their safety and security of course! [;)] The same as it ever was!

serf
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    History will repeat itself; it is figuring out the timing that makes crackpots, crackpots.
  • Options
    thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope they're not setting the stage for WW III.
  • Options
    blogdog37blogdog37 Member Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by thunderbolt
    I hope they're not setting the stage for WW III.

Read the Jefferson bible, you may get shocked at what one of our main Fore Fathers thought of the Holy Book