In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Time for "non-violent" demonstration,

MadjackMadjack Member Posts: 71 ✭✭
edited May 2014 in Politics
before shooting starts. For more than 10 yrs I have been telling people that we would soon see city officials who thought they wielded the voice of God, State Reps & Senate who believed that the voices of their electorate meant nothing, & a Pres (I mean Dictator) who thinks his pen & signature mean something to the masses. Our government is saturated by Supreme Court justices who wouldn't know the Constitution from the koran, (small print intended) politicians like the owebamas who feel they deserve 8 million dollar vacations to Hawaii, (on the taxpayer of course) and now 10's of millions of Americans who believe they have the right to dictate speech, birth, death, sex, and especially other people's money as their own. (read taxpayers again) If you are as tired of it as I am, we need to follow the path of Martin Luther King. (no, I didn't like him either for being a communist) But he had the right idea. Now, every time, and I mean every time, My State reps present another gun control bill, I write them a letter. Not the kind recommended by the NRA or 2nd Amendment Foundation, but with the following:
I first make it clear that I am a law abiding citizen, in my case I inform them of being an upstanding State Fire & Law Enforcement officer, etc. Then I tell them that from this day forward I WILL NOT ACCEPT,SUPPORT, ABIDE BY, ENFORCE, OR REPORT ANY FURTHER GUN LAWS OR CONTROLS. Then, as an example, I will tell them that I WILL let friends & family borrow my guns when they wish, I WILL continue to buy my family guns & present them as presents, & that I WILL allow my children, grandkids, neighbors kids shoot my guns without the governments permissions. (with proper supervision, of course) Don't threaten them with personal violence, however. This beats the shooting war, that is sure to come, if matters continue the way they are. But most importantly, you have to mean what you say. Yes, (in certain States,) you may be arrested for giving grandpa's shotgun to your daughter, but do it anyway. This is how WE get our point across. Will it inconvenience you? Probably. But think of what thousands of our ancestors gave up, or could have given up. We have to show the next generation that THEY run things, not some moron in DC.
And by the way, after owebama's depression took everything my wife & I had, I do contribute $10.00 mo to the NRA & the 2nd Amendment Foundation. If I can afford that, so can you. If every one of the 80 (or more) millions of gun owners donated this much, king bloomberg & queen sores couldn't spend their money fast enough supporting that anti-American factions. So, I challenge you all. Stand up & be counted with the rest of us. "We must all hang together, or surely, we will all hang separately!" Madjack

Comments