In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

U.S. and China square Off to see who Blinks First

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in Politics
This is not looking to cool off anytime soon and China has deployed three nuclear subs in the area with the capacity to hit The USA with nuclear missiles. The US is being isolated and challenged by other major players as it lists rudderless with Obama appeasement with Radical Muslims in The Middle East and isolates Israel!

The Russians also are lurking in the back ground as The EU is failing in their economy and will soon break up along with NATO. The USA's empire after WWII is waning more and more and will soon be like England in the early 1900's. Broke,immoral and Powerless in leadership.

serf

http://news.yahoo.com/u-backs-japans-abe-tells-china-stop-destabilizing-022309858.html;_ylt=AwrBEiHMyolTByUAbUbQtDMD

His speech at Singapore's Shangri-La Dialogue, Asia biggest security forum, provoked an angry reaction from the deputy chief of staff of the Chinese Army, Lieutenant-General Wang Guanzhong.

"I felt that Secretary Hagel's speech is full of hegemonism, threat and intimidation," he told reporters just after the speech.

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    if china is in such bad shape how come they keep on owning more and more of this country..sounds like a long term plan that dc hasn't a clue about
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This boogy man crap is getting old. The USSR is dead so we need another sinister country to take its place, China will do for now. Last week it was Iran or Iraq or was it N. Korea, I forget. Ho-hum, there is so little you can do about it you might as well ignore all of it and enjoy life.
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    This boogy man crap is getting old. The USSR is dead so we need another sinister country to take its place, China will do for now. Last week it was Iran or Iraq or was it N. Korea, I forget. Ho-hum, there is so little you can do about it you might as well ignore all of it and enjoy life.

At your peril!And this below does not mention the Biblical aspects either! But secular technology is ready for The Son of Perdition to mark us all! Henry Kissinger is betting we The USA will be victorious! He is mistaken.

serf

http://unitedtruthseekers.com/m/blogpost?id=6387970:BlogPost:115680

Henry Kissinger: "If You Can't Hear the Drums of War You Must Be Deaf"

The United States is bating China and Russia, and the final nail in the coffin will be Iran, which is, of course, the main target of Israel. We have allowed China to increase their military strength and Russia to recover from Sovietization, to give them a false sense of bravado, this will create an all together faster demise for them. We're like the sharp shooter daring the mob to pick up the gun, and when they try, it's bang bang. The coming war will be so severe that only one superpower can win, and that's us folks. This is why the EU is in such a hurry to form a complete superstate because they know what is coming, and to survive, Europe will have to be one whole cohesive state. Their urgency tells me that they know full well that the big showdown id upon us. O how I have dreamed of this delightful moment.
  • wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/china

check those numbers and then compare to the USA as compared to % of GDP as not all that far apart.

Check all nations here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_public_debt

The whole world is running on borrowed money ~ and time. [:0]

I'm sure that's all part of the plan. When you control the money....well your essentially in control period.