In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

OPENING REMARKS TO THE BILDERBERG MEETING 2014

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in Politics
If this is legit then it's their coming out to The public's eye!The time could be close indeed!

serf

http://2127news.net/2014/06/bilderberg-meeting-2014-opening-speech-the-coming-out-of-the-illuminati/

The subject of this Bilderberg meeting is the One World Government..
Seven years ago the economy of Europe almost collapsed. It wasn't because of the Europe's weak economy. It came right to us from the United States of America with their unstable banking system.

We are not an evil. I do not have an all-seeing eye. My ancestors only made sure the Eye is on the [U.S.] dollar bill.

Bilderberg is no conspiracy, but people and conspiracists with their infantile fantasies see it as such. None of you, and I don't care how powerful you are, sit around the table in a dark room, holding hands, staring at a crystal ball, planning the world's future.

The exuberant myth created by conspiracy theorists, journalists, and media moguls has been fabricated about the image of the Bilderberg. But are they really the cause of our consequences? Didn't we involve ourselves into this luxurious secretive, mystical image? Going back in time, I am today in conversation with a certain controversial researcher who studied the Illuminati for more than 2 decades [Fritz Springmeier]. I respect this gentleman for his courage and vision.