In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

And It Multiplies!

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in Politics

Comments

• Options
    DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    What say Dr. Gary?http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2549717

I suppose that " Slick " told her the right and wrong ways to have oral relations.
    I suppose that " Mom " told her that there is a right and wrong way to be a Lesbian.
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It just twisted politicos talk to get Hillary Elected! Clinton is just a womanizer and the only thing that stop him was too many Big Mac's Burgers![:D]

serf

http://www.truth-out.org/archive/component/k2/item/54333:bill-clinton-versus-big-mac

Ever since he underwent a quadruple bypass, the American ex-President has renounced the junk food (hamburgers, pizzas...) that he formerly held so dear and has lost 15 pounds. With the zeal of the new convert, he launched a vast campaign against children's obesity and consequently against the fast-food industry on Monday. He is joined in this effort by his successor as Arkansas governor, the Republican Mike Huckabee, renowned for having broken a chair under his own weight during a cabinet meeting. The two men intend to push fast-food chains to reduce the size of their portions and to push food catering companies to improve the menus in school cafeterias. Huckabee, who has lost over a hundred pounds, just published a book entitled, "Quit Digging your Grave with a Knife and Fork." Because of obesity, for the first time ever, life expectancy is at risk of decreasing in the United States.
  • Options
    casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought this was a debate practice tape. Fine tune your ability to lie and have it accepted.
  • Options
    gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1

Charles......since you called me out I thought I would respond. Why you would think a conservative would support what this twit has to say is beyond me but when I think more about the person making this post....well, it becomes clearer. If you knew a bit more about me and actually visited me you would see the poster on my gunsafe that one of my (rather conservative) daughters got for me and put there....says "Charlton Heston is my President!" Remember that bumpersticker? ABTW....I take the Weekly Standard along with this paper too....really like to read Bill Kristol and liked his Dad, too. Surprised? But, again, I consider the poster...[;)]
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gary wray

Charles......since you called me out I thought I would respond. Why you would think a conservative would support what this twit has to say is beyond me but when I think more about the person making this post....well, it becomes clearer. If you knew a bit more about me and actually visited me you would see the poster on my gunsafe that one of my (rather conservative) daughters got for me and put there....says "Charlton Heston is my President!" Remember that bumpersticker? ABTW....I take the Weekly Standard along with this paper too....really like to read Bill Kristol and liked his Dad, too. Surprised? But, again, I consider the poster...[;)]
    Gee,Dr. Gary....Who is Cahrles ? Could he be a voice from the past?...I just wanted your take on the "Clintons"...Please forgive me if I touched(plucked) a nerve....I know that I'm not educated like you(5 degress)....I gotta quit drinking for I got on line....Pheeeeeeeeee to much crown...Prof. I believe you....I believe that your a Dr. and a man of letters...me, I'm just an old Reb sitting down here in South Alabama...next to the Battle Field my Great Gran Pappy fought on in 1865.....and I am a member of Camp 1864 Blakely Fort... SCA...Now tell me one more time about your knowledge about history that has been written by revisionist!Just Kidding Gary(Ionly call MD"S) DR.Your true southern friend, Willie..if your ever down south ,you need to see me ,might open your eyes also...[:D]