In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Do You Believe...

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in Politics
...that the IRS lost the emails from Lois Lerner? I bet they have your emails! And I believe that the reason their"lost" is to protect some high up folks like Jay Carney,and his successor...I know that my Absolute Highness , Bonzo would ever do anything wrong,especially lie to Congress....Wait! Congress lies to us,soooooo maybe its true?[:D]

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    if you believe they alone got lost you still are waiting for the tooth fairy
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am convinced our government people; elected, appointed or hired at the top levels, except for a precious few, are lying, cheating self serving scum.

They are intent on recreating the worst of ancient Rome only with malice and forethought.
  • wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Has there ever been a more corrupt and incompetent administration in the history of this country than Obama and his minions?? I thought Carter was bad but good lord this guy makes Carter look intelligent.
  • casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congress has oversight of these agencies to determine funding and regulation changes as well as illegal activities. They should immediately subpoena the ENTIRE IT department to establish the process for e-mail and how it could be lost. Under oath of course. Also the head of the IRS should be questioned as to why the law requiring a hard copy be kept was violated.

These agencies have IG's and I can't help but wonder how they could miss such obvious infractions.[:(]
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ....and Nixon was forced to resign....
  • wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840
    quote:Originally posted by wifetrained
    Has there ever been a more corrupt and incompetent administration in the history of this country than Obama and his minions?? I thought Carter was bad but good lord this guy makes Carter look intelligent.

I think obama is a book smart person ~ but he is far from being a common sense type wise person. [:D][:D]

I would agree that he's an educated man but we all know education and intelligence don't always go hand in hand. Especially in Obama's case and his ignorance is only matched by his arrogance. And what seems to be incompetence on a grand scale is more likely deliberate given the public's short attention span coupled with it's own abject stupidity.