In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

If the News Media has the Best Interests

Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
edited June 2014 in Politics
Of the USA and the World in mind, instead of their political agenda, they'd give accurate unslanted reporting of the various candidates. In so doing they'd report that Hillary Clinton demonstrated a severe lack of ethics since the time she was the first woman of Arkansas. Her experience consists of one term as US Senator from New York and one term as Secretary of State, both of which were at best mediocre and at worst criminally negligent.

So why could any such person be considered a shoo-in for the presidency? Inquiring minds want to know- and we sure aren't getting any answers from the media.

Comments

• Options
    casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree 100%, but technically she is not a candidate. These recent interviews are just part of her book tour. When or if she declares I would expect little change in media coverage in general except a bit more defense oriented.

I do find it interesting that many are concerned with the GOP (Conservative) candidate being a "good candidate" . The only way I see one being worse than Hillary with her track record and history would be one with a criminal record. [:D]