In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

More Troops Going To Iraq

DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in Politics
So they can guard the Rothschild's oil and keep it flowing to Israel.

Comments

• Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Should be a simple matter to wait until the ISIS convoys leave for the capital and take them out on the road.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jews at it again huh?[:o)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie

The Banksters at it again at least. Alex Jones has what sounds like the truth to me.

http://www.infowars.com/proof-we-run-al-qaeda-special-report/
  • Options
    edited November -1

Yes! The same gang of International Bankers that murdered JFK after he warned us about " The Gnomes Of Zurich ". They took over the oil of Iraq and Syria before the shooting had stopped. It's all about profits and control of the world's oil reserves. The only way to stop them at this point would be to nationalize their assets on a worldwide basis and then put them on trial in a world court.
  • Options
    gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    Naw...I know you see a Jew/Zionist under every bush but if our guys go back (and if we are going to use American air power we will have to send someguys to target the enemy) it won't be to protect oil but rather to kill these guys who want to attack us again in the homeland. Better to target and kill them over there than over here....I know it hard for you and some posters here to believe, but it ain't no Jewish/Grassy Knoll conspiracy....just simple geopolitics actually.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gary wray
    Naw...I know you see a Jew/Zionist under every bush but if our guys go back (and if we are going to use American air power we will have to send someguys to target the enemy) it won't be to protect oil but rather to kill these guys who want to attack us again in the homeland. Better to target and kill them over there than over here....I know it hard for you and some posters here to believe, but it ain't no Jewish/Grassy Knoll conspiracy....just simple geopolitics actually.

Jewish/Grassy Knoll conspiracy.....it's exactly that. While we're at it....I'd suggest that you read Final Judgement by Michael Piper. After that do a little research on the Jew who murdered President McKinley.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaveJ

Jewish/Grassy Knoll conspiracy.....it's exactly that. While we're at it....I'd suggest that you read Final Judgement by Michael Piper. After that do a little research on the Jew who murdered President McKinley.

I am a historian so I don't read fiction....particularly stuff written by an Iranian stooge who blames the Mossad on everything from JFK to King and see a Zionist conspiracy behind every bush...with, of course, no facts. That you believe this junk says a lot about you actually. I don't do stupid.....over and out. But to the point....we need some US boots on the ground to run the air campaign which can stop the progress of these killers.....not to protect the oil but to protect Americans.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If you are a historian what can you tell us about the Oil production facilities I believe in Estern Europe under German control during WWII as to why they were off limits to bombing raids?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    If you are a historian what can you tell us about the Oil production facilities I believe in Estern Europe under German control during WWII as to why they were off limits to bombing raids?
    [/quote

Waco Waltz.......hummm....you might want to read up on Operation Tidal Wave and the 9th AF to perhaps change your view. Hitler depended on Romanian oil and we hit them in Aug '43....now I don't know if the fields were owned by the Rothschild's or not but they were certainly bombed by American B-24's with significant losses and five MOH's. They were out of range of the 8th AF. Hope this helps[:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1

I am a historian so I don't read fiction....particularly stuff written by an Iranian stooge who blames the Mossad on everything from JFK to King and see a Zionist conspiracy behind every bush...with, of course, no facts. That you believe this junk says a lot about you actually. I don't do stupid.....over and out. But to the point....we need some US boots on the ground to run the air campaign which can stop the progress of these killers.....not to protect the oil but to protect Americans.

I'd refer to you as a historian with blinders. Like most Jews, you fear the truth if it's inconvenient. You can't criticize the book if you haven't read it...unless of course you fear finding out that it's factual. That book and it's author have been under attack from the Jewish community since it was published. Read the book and then you will have some right to criticize it. Until then stay in the darkness and believe everything that your so called scholars and religious leaders pour into your ears.
  • Options
    RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    quote:"...a historian with blinders."Very accurate. I would think that there are a few non-Jewish members of that cabal, but they all have the same agenda: keep a war going to keep the populace distracted while the yoke of government is tightened.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    All could have been well had not two Iraqi divisions dropped their rifles and ran. Did they really drop and run or were they ordered to stand down?
  • Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't see how you can avoid putting US troops on the ground if the intent is to retrieve the situation form ISIS. Air power alone won't get the job done.
  • Options
    riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    so why not start taking them out now while they are on the move ..there are pics of our tanks , humvees on flatbeds., stinger missles they have captured....etc....if the US is gonna do something seems now is the time
  • Options
    RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Since the President released the leader of ISIS from Gitmo in 2009, I'd say the US has already done something.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rocklobster
    Since the President released the leader of ISIS from Gitmo in 2009, I'd say the US has already done something.
    You got that right! As far as "Troops" on the ground,thats quite ridiculous...we need to get out and let the Iranians fight the battle....death by suicide...I was never for the invasion when it happened...Americans died for nothing but bankers...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rocklobster
    You got that right! As far as "Troops" on the ground,thats quite ridiculous...we need to get out and let the Iranians fight the battle....death by suicide...I was never for the invasion when it happened...Americans died for nothing but bankers...

And continue to die for those bankers who are headed by the Rothschild banking empire.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Gary,are you a "*"???
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We don't have a dog in this fight & really never did.
    We need to tell then the same thing they told us when they rejected the status of forces agreement we wanted & when we asked them to establish a government that was fair to all sides. You can want in one hand & defecate in the other & see which fills up the fastest.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Gary,are you a "*"???

Does Wray sound "*" to you? If you knew a little of Old English you would know that Wray is a an Old English term for "the end of the road." Heck, got a great little town near London called Wraysbury....got a great pub there that I have spent a bit of time turning my elbow on a glass or two of ale. *? Not hardly....as John Wayne famously said. Just do a bit more homework[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1

Gary,are you a "*"???

Does Wray sound "*" to you? If you knew a little of Old English you would know that Wray is a an Old English term for "the end of the road." Heck, got a great little town near London called Wraysbury....got a great pub there that I have spent a bit of time turning my elbow on a glass or two of ale. *? Not hardly....as John Wayne famously said. Just do a bit more homework[;)]
    Hmmmmm plucked a nerve?..I thought Wray was your christian name and Wraysinski was your Jewish handle??...are you sure your a historian? My great gran paw came from the Isle of Wight ,and had sense enough to come to New Orleans to start his new life in America.Gary ,on another note I am sorry to hear of your illness,best wishes for a speedy recovery.And this is all in fun...I just like punching a bear now and then...[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1

Gary,are you a "*"???

Hmmmmm plucked a nerve?..I thought Wray was your christian name and Wraysinski was your Jewish handle??...are you sure your a historian? My great gran paw came from the Isle of Wight ,and had sense enough to come to New Orleans to start his new life in America.Gary ,on another note I am sorry to hear of your illness,best wishes for a speedy recovery.And this is all in fun...I just like punching a bear now and then...[;)]

pwillie....thanks for the comments and I appreciate the support. One reason my typing has degraded is that my right pinky got damaged in the surgery and while it is coming back from complete numbness, got 40& due to PT and nerve regeneration but still mispoop keys from time to time. Yes, all in fun and we both enjoy hitting "the bear" with a sharp stick from time to time. All in good fun on GBForum. Nice to see that we have some English heritage in common.[:D][:D][:D]