In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sandy Hook Forensic Evidence ! Smoking Gun?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in Politics
This is very interesting Data Folks! It cast a shadow over who and what happen that day tragic day!

serf

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1012004/pg1

His DNA found was found on the side of the Mark .22 that was used to shoot his mother, and possibly on the barrel end.
His DNA was not found on the bullets, the trigger, the shoulder stock, the envelope, the stamp, the Bushmaster, the 5.56x45's or even the doors to his car.

Both sides of the envelope, the card, the adhesive side of the stamp, and the .22LR bullets were all found to have DNA MATCHING SOMEONE IN THE CONVICTED FELON DNA DATABASE FOR NEW YORK STATE

The DNA Results eliminate both Nancy Lanza and Adam Lanza as the source of DNA found on the driver's side front door handle and driver's side exterior door handle on the suspect vehicles car as well as the gun."

Comments

• Options
    competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dennisnielsen

Then people will see he was too busy cheating on that ugly wife of his to be bothered with drone authorization to save American lives.

I can think of a lot of things to call the First Lady (mostly relating to things about her politics), but if you are calling her ugly, I'd ask you when was the last time you had your eyes checked?
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by competentone

Then people will see he was too busy cheating on that ugly wife of his to be bothered with drone authorization to save American lives.

I can think of a lot of things to call the First Lady (mostly relating to things about her politics), but if you are calling her ugly, I'd ask you when was the last time you had your eyes checked?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by serf

This is very interesting Data Folks! It cast a shadow over who and what happen that day tragic day!

serf

His DNA found was found on the side of the Mark .22 that was used to shoot his mother, and possibly on the barrel end.
    His DNA was not found on the bullets, the trigger, the shoulder stock, the envelope, the stamp, the Bushmaster, the 5.56x45's or even the doors to his car.

Both sides of the envelope, the card, the adhesive side of the stamp, and the .22LR bullets were all found to have DNA MATCHING SOMEONE IN THE CONVICTED FELON DNA DATABASE FOR NEW YORK STATE

The DNA Results eliminate both Nancy Lanza and Adam Lanza as the source of DNA found on the driver's side front door handle and driver's side exterior door handle on the suspect vehicles car as well as the gun."

A lot of misunderstanding about DNA evidence in the article and comments here.

A "hit" in a data base is not a "match." Swabbing surfaces -- looking for trace amounts of DNA -- does not commonly yield useful results.

I will say I do not like the police behavior and handling/disclosure of evidence with the Sandy Hook shooting -- to me, it was clearly politically driven. The police wanted maximum emotional effect for a gun control political agenda.

At the same time, I recognize there was a lot of evidence processed with the Sandy Hook shooting; you have to be cautious with people "playing with" evidence to support their own (usually ridiculous) ideas about "conspiracy."

The basic facts of the case are pretty clear: It was a case of a psycho kid with a stupid mother who enabled the psycho kid to carry out a horrific attack.

After the fact, sicko politicians (including the politically motivated in the police department) decide to try to maximize the event for an attempt at more gun control, but there is no evidence the event itself was somehow "planned."
  • Options
    calrugerfancalrugerfan Member Posts: 18,209
    edited November -1

Are you saying that you think Michelle is pretty?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by calrugerfan

No, I'm saying she is not (physically) ugly.
  • Options
    edited November -1

serf

A "hit" in a data base is not a "match." Swabbing surfaces -- looking for trace amounts of DNA -- does not commonly yield useful results.

I will say I do not like the police behavior and handling/disclosure of evidence with the Sandy Hook shooting -- to me, it was clearly politically driven. The police wanted maximum emotional effect for a gun control political agenda.

At the same time, I recognize there was a lot of evidence processed with the Sandy Hook shooting; you have to be cautious with people "playing with" evidence to support their own (usually ridiculous) ideas about "conspiracy."

The basic facts of the case are pretty clear: It was a case of a psycho kid with a stupid mother who enabled the psycho kid to carry out a horrific attack.

After the fact, sicko politicians (including the politically motivated in the police department) decide to try to maximize the event for an attempt at more gun control, but there is no evidence the event itself was somehow "planned."

A hit is not a match and how is that? A partial match,mixed DNA be specific or you are just using semantics to discount the evidence?

serf
  • Options
    calrugerfancalrugerfan Member Posts: 18,209
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by calrugerfan

I think there are many that would sincerely agree disagree with you, myself included.
  • Options
    edited November -1

serf

A hit is not a match and how is that? A partial match,mixed DNA be specific or you are just using semantics to discount the evidence?

serf

Here, it is a very complex subject (which doesn't lend itself well to a forum like this):

https://www.google.com/search?as_q=understanding+DNA+evidence&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=&as_occt=any&safe=images&tbs=&as_filetype=&as_rights=
  • Options
    35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder....

FIFY.[:D][;)]
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
  • Options
    Colonel PlinkColonel Plink Member Posts: 16,460
    edited November -1
    Who's got time for all that Sandy Hook nonsense?!

Bigfoot's skull has been found!

http://weeklyworldnews.com/
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Colonel Plink
    Who's got time for all that Sandy Hook nonsense?!

Bigfoot's skull has been found!

http://weeklyworldnews.com/

Smoke and mirrors are a blessing here! [:o)]

serf
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Really?

Serf stop posting in GD.

If it happens again you are banninated.
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

I recommend a vision check...
    mo_ugly.jpg
  • Options
    gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1

serf

Lanza killed his Mom and then went to the school and killed the kids and the brave teachers and adm. That you do not believe does not surprise me one wit. Sad.[:(]
  • Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm still waiting for the DNA evidence and serial number evidence to prove flight 77 hit the pentagon.
  • Options
    DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Yeah, she looks great! She could have been leading lady in " Gorilla's in the mist ".[:D]
  • Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaveJ

Yeah, she looks great! She could have been leading lady in " Gorilla's in the mist ".[:D]

[:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaveJ

You folks are just mean.

MichellMonkey.jpg

She is a very handsome woman.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CaptFun
    Really?

Serf stop posting in GD.

If it happens again you are banninated.

Nunn told me my lock was lifted. Can I post in GD?
  • Options
    LesWVaLesWVa Member Posts: 10,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

But, but, but the government would NEVER lie to it's people! [;)]

Or commit a mass school shooting.

kent-state-massacre.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    This is supposed to be the best documentary on Sandy hook. The youtube video in the story that is.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/sandy-hook-redux-obama-officials-confirm-that-it-was-a-drill-and-no-children-died_062014