In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Secret Partners Expand NSA?s Surveillance Dragnet!

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in Politics
The NSA is really the ultimate spy eavesdropper on the planet!This really is the 21st century Orwellian nightmare of total surveillance in itself.

Not that it might have capture some bad guys in the mean time it has the protendens to be the making of a NWO matrix of total awareness protocol for the future to manipulate the so called free politicos of future making!

serf

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/article/2014/06/18/nsa-surveillance-secret-cable-partners-revealed-rampart-a/

The secret documents reveal that the NSA has set up at least 13 RAMPART-A sites, nine of which were active in 2013. Three of the largest - codenamed AZUREPHOENIX, SPINNERET and MOONLIGHTPATH - mine data from some 70 different cables or networks. The precise geographic locations of the sites and the countries cooperating with the program are among the most carefully guarded of the NSA's secrets, and these details are not contained in the Snowden files. However, the documents point towards some of the countries involved - Denmark and Germany among them.

Secret Partners Expand NSA's Surveillance Dragnet

Comments

• Options
    RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Man, I hate them protendens.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rocklobster
    Man, I hate them protendens.

Try putting the nuclear bomb back in the genie bottle! You can't.How about storing your stem cells in a depository(Being done now) so you can live longer and the biggest one playing with DNA imprinting with the mark?

The result long living super intelligence demi-gods. Trans humanism is alive and well. The mark may be something entirely different than most have imagine!

Science equals magic however morality is not in the equation and man will never overcome that alone with science. Tell me who is your creator will be the question to ask in the future!

Frankenstein is coming!

serf

http://fengshuiserenity.blogspot.com/2014/02/super-human-dna-upgrades-we-are-elohim.html

You are being upgraded, beyond that which your human mind can comprehend. Your physical has activated dormant coding that will totally transform your being as you once knew it. All that you saw out there in your human reality, has always existed within.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    You are now citing a "medium" for messages from extra-terrestrials ???

That's a very sad end, serf.

[xx(]

Duh no. I am showing science fiction becoming science fact and if the author is saying it's aliens it still does not discount science facts playing g-d with viable paths to fulfillment in reality!

As usual Barzillia your mistaken in refuting my posts but latch on any and all information that could degrade my suppositions sadly you have no vision in seeing the possibilities of science and Human engineering with DNA. Shortsightedness is your forte!

serf
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by serf
    You are now citing a "medium" for messages from extra-terrestrials ???

That's a very sad end, serf.

[xx(]

Duh no. I am showing science fiction becoming science fact and if the author is saying it's aliens it still does not discount science facts playing g-d with viable paths to fulfillment in reality!

As usual Barzillia your mistaken in refuting my posts but latch on any and all information that could degrade my suppositions sadly you have no vision in seeing the possibilities of science and Human engineering with DNA. Shortsightedness is your forte!

serf

serf, I deal with dna probes and genomics on a weekly basis, including dna expressions of substrate drug metabolisms.

I make no claims to expertise in r&d in these areas, but they are fundamental core competencies in public health.

You are citing mediums for extra terrestrials as a basis for your expectations of a future, and "NWO matrix of total awareness protocol". Those are your words, and what you wrote.

There is a bit of a difference.

No It was what someone wants to do with DNA recombination and stem cells research.The claims are valid regardless if they think it's from Aliens.

It's Trans humanism with Eugenics. The Below link is proof that its in main stream articles that is true.

Your just stuck on aliens to discount my predictions with that even now organizations wants to be responsible with Genetics but just like with splitting of the atom mankind will botch this new science too!

Super humans with perfect bodies and minds is what Adolf Hitler preached!If he had the technology The NSA has now he would have been much more dangerous and the repercussions today are once again could bring forth a new leader with more insidious visions of control and manipulations of a NWO. It's all coming together in time and place and it's probably even too late even by now to stop it from unfolding.

http://www.councilforresponsiblegenetics.org/genewatch/GeneWatchPage.aspx?pageId=411

Thus, the Harvard researcher George Church confided to a reporter for Science magazine, "I wouldn't mind being virus-free," which elicited the comment: "It may be too late to reengineer all of his own cells to prevent viral infections, but Church doesn't rule out the possibility of rewiring the genome of a human embryo to be virus-proof."4 In a similar vein, Drew Endy, a synthetic biology researcher formerly at MIT and now at Stanford, asked rhetorically in an interview with a New Yorker reporter, "What if we could liberate ourselves from the tyranny of evolution by being able to design our own offspring?"

f you could complement evolution with a secondary path, decode a genome, take it off-line to the level of information...we can then design whatever we want, and recompile it...At that point, you can make disposable biological systems that don't have to produce offspring."7

But if beginning- and end-of-life controversies have been among the most divisive social issues up to the present, the implementation of the synthetic biologists' meiogenic future may even further erode a shared sense of humanness.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:The claims are valid regardless if they think it's from Aliens.

I'll stay with my original statement.

You do that but it's only you that's being pig headed. You have not refuted one fact being presented other THAN me posting an article about the author beliefs in aliens behind the technology yet you full well know the technology is here and viable to be use they way the author communicated! Since you make you living doing it! Go watch Blade Runner there it is science fiction tomorrow it will be science fact!!

serf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkMNhNCraTY

http://www.biotecharticles.com/Biotech-Research-Article/Superhumans-Genetically-Modified-Humans-2895.html

IT's can give a dreadful view to the wars of the future. It will be no more like the wars of the past. The genetically modified soldiers of the future will be supported by robots on the ground and by swarms of drones in the sky. It was recently documented that the researchers and engineers conducted the test flights in Oregon in the month of June using two ScanEagle drones which performed like a swarm of insects. The flight operator was able to connect with the autonomous drones using only a laptop and a military radio. The engineers confirmed that the drones were able to complete tasks more efficiently by communicating with each other. This swarm technology may one day enable the war fighters in battle to request and receive time-critical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance information directly from the airborne much sooner than they can from ground control stations today.
  • Options
    RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Aldous Huxley would be so proud.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rocklobster
    Aldous Huxley would be so proud.

Your correct the human race is skating off into thinking the Elite can become demi-g_ds while the average person can struggle to pay for Obama Care and every other scheme to raise taxes and fight unjust wars from their making for wealth and power.

Then soon they will replace us with better human engineering to serve them and to raise themselves thinking they are g_ds.

Trans humanism is not just going to augment the human body it's going to transform into a Frankenstein Society which will place have nots and haves like you could never imagine. A new age of slavery which will be called progress!

Stem cells manipulations along with DNA manipulations is going to be a monstrous endeavor to build a temple to the heavens. So they think.

serf

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2012-04/lab-grown-human-eggs-made-stem-cells-could-make-women-fertile-forever

http://www.biopoliticaltimes.org/article.php?id=6423

http://www.nanotechetc.com/2013/12/breakthrough-in-gene-manipulation/10925.html
  • Options
    llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What's the ultimate end? THX1138
    Only that flick didn't didn't have FEMA camps.