In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

obama and kerry

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited July 2014 in Politics
waived restrictions on sending $1.3 billion in military aid to egypt muslims while American ngo's get jail time....and laughs at stupid American taxpayers.. I think all Americans got out maybe because the aid money could be considered a bribe...and reduces international monitoring to a minimum.....but gives muslims an annual gift to use and buy arms....we are STUPID

Comments

• Options
    gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    I think this is a good move...and a defeat again for our lame POTUS who has to admit reality....we need Egypt under its new leadership contrary to what POTUS wanted. Egypt will keep the peace with Israel and is taking a hard line against the Muslim Brotherhood which is hated in Egypt but loved in DC by the POTUS gang. That Kerry had to go with his tail between his legs asking for Egyptian aid, well, says it all about the Obama geopolitical chops.....they don't exist. And next to Jordan to buck up the King....instead of being proactive, out nonleadership is being led around the barn, putting out fires. Sad.
  • Options
    llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The last thing I saw on TV was the obidiots jab at the GOP "so sue me".
  • Options
    CameroonCameroon Member Posts: 702 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The present administration is nothing but adolescents gone wild.
    Their governing is nothing but political. There is no care or
    concern for America or its legal citizens.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...and a huge disgrace for our fore fathers....I wonder what Ben Franklin would be thinking? Thomas Jefferson?
  • Options
    gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    ...and a huge disgrace for our fore fathers....I wonder what Ben Franklin would be thinking? Thomas Jefferson?

pwillie....Jefferson was the first Prez to deal with the Moslems....with not much better luck.