In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

All New Jobs Since 2000 Went to Immigrants!

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in Politics
Bush & Obama along with Congress have done this to keep a younger population in place while older and younger native Americans get pushed out of the job market. They (Government) only care about taxes and low wages for the rich so they can manipulate the masses and hide money in off shore tax shelters! In my opinion!

Then they raise taxes and put fines and tolls in place for The new sociopolitical state to grow more and pander to to the newest citizens that will pay their fat retirement income.

Just look at the new fuel tax as an example of how they spent our surpluses on War and foreign aid in other countries while stealing our Social security trust find!
It's all for The NWO to be put into place,America is broke and now accepting millions of immigrants to keep the ponzi scheme alive for another generation!

serf

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/381362/study-all-employment-growth-2000-went-immigrants-nro-staff

Because the native-born population grew significantly, but the number working actually fell, there were 17 million more working-age natives not working in the first quarter of 2014 than in 2000.

The share of natives working or looking for work, referred to as labor force participation, shows the same decline as the employment rate. In fact, labor force participation has continued to decline for working-age natives even after the jobs recovery began in 2010.

Immigrants have made gains across the labor market, including lower-skilled jobs such as maintenance, construction, and food service; middle-skilled jobs like office support and health care support; and high-er-skilled jobs, including management, computers, and health care practitioners.

Comments

• gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    What is surprising about this data? Most new jobs are low wage, entry level jobs that natives don't want to do. My two SIL's (one owns a landscaping company, the other a construction super) employ anyone who wants to show up to work....and guess who shows up? Almost all ain't white or black. Just the reality. When you have a government that supports laziness by extending unemployment benefits to those who don't want to work or look for work then you got what you got. We need to get a conservative in the White House to get the lazy butts off the couch and out into the work force with a hoe, rake, shovel, trowel, nailgun, ladder etc in their hands and get folks back to doing a hard's day work for a good dsy's pay. The jobs are out there but the native lazys' don't want them....according to my two SIL's. Just sayin'
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gary wray
    What is surprising about this data? Most new jobs are low wage, entry level jobs that natives don't want to do. My two SIL's (one owns a landscaping company, the other a construction super) employ anyone who wants to show up to work....and guess who shows up? Almost all ain't white or black. Just the reality. When you have a government that supports laziness by extending unemployment benefits to those who don't want to work or look for work then you got what you got. We need to get a conservative in the White House to get the lazy butts off the couch and out into the work force with a hoe, rake, shovel, trowel, nailgun, ladder etc in their hands and get folks back to doing a hard's day work for a good dsy's pay. The jobs are out there but the native lazys' don't want them....according to my two SIL's. Just sayin'

Yeah they will get 10.10 an hour and it will be called a livable wage! The dollar is on the edge of devaluation anyway and soon all the middle class will be poor, so welcome to The NWO is my motto!

A conservative or liberal doesn't make a damn difference with The Federal Reserve in charge. Have fun voting in your local two party cover up and enjoy some futbol instead!

serf
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by serf

Yeah they will get 10.10 an hour and it will be called a livable wage! The dollar is on the edge of devaluation anyway and soon all the middle class will be poor, so welcome to The NWO is my motto!

A conservative or liberal doesn't make a damn difference with The Federal Reserve in charge. Have fun voting in your local two party cover up and enjoy some futbol instead!

serf

Wrong again. My SIL who owns the landscaping company pays almost double that and give his workers a health care plan! The other SIL offers all the overtime they want and they take it...at time and half! Still no whites and blacks are interested....and no NWO in charge! And the Fed Reserve guys ain't no where to be found[;)] The problem is the welfare state and paying for sitting home on a fat * eating chips and taking unemployment. Got to stop it and put folks to work and off the darn couch IMO. And quit making excuses and blaming others....get a grip!
    edited November -1

serf

Wrong again. My SIL who owns the landscaping company pays almost double that and give his workers a health care plan! The other SIL offers all the overtime they want and they take it...at time and half! Still no whites and blacks are interested....and no NWO in charge! And the Fed Reserve guys ain't no where to be found[;)] The problem is the welfare state and paying for sitting home on a fat * eating chips and taking unemployment. Got to stop it and put folks to work and off the darn couch IMO. And quit making excuses and blaming others....get a grip!

One out of a thousand jobs mowing yards pay someone that much and if you think The Elites have robbed the treasury and exported good paying jobs to gain profits while The Federal Reserve & Congress devalued and spent our dollars to the max to buy off every tin horn dictator and fight unjust wars then you have not taken off those blinders yet!

The Red Chinese communists are our Friends now and Russia is our Allie too,don't you think? The chaos is coming then a collapse of our elected government and then comes The NWO in opinion.

serf
    edited November -1

serf

One out of a thousand jobs mowing yards pay someone that much and if you think The Elites have not robbed the treasury and exported good paying jobs to gain profits while The Federal Reserve & Congress devalued and spent our dollars to the max to buy off every tin horn dictator and fight unjust wars then you have not taken off those blinders yet!

The Red Chinese communists are our Friends now and Russia is our Allie too,don't you think? The chaos is coming then a collapse of our elected government and then comes The NWO in opinion.

serf

serf....you just need to get out more and see what is really going on rather than sitting around dreaming about the NWO, the Fed Reserve and such. Red Chinese are friends? Nope, they are our competition actually although the older Chinese folks like Americans for what we did to help them fight the Japanese in WWII. Russia our Allie (sic)...not really, again, our competitor in reality and Putin wants to reestablish the old Soviet Empire and we are in his way as we are more popular with folks in the old Eastern Europe sphere...check the new agreement with Ukraine and and the EU....driving him crazy. The reality is most immigrants (back on point) want to work and take the jobs that white and blacks in America don't want...the take out our trash, cut our grass, roof our houses, drive our cabs, flip our burgers etc while other folks of "color" would rather take the unemployment handout and foodstamps passed out by this welfare adm. Just got to get folks off their butts and out working in a job...I would like to see our corporate tax rate reduced which would promote more employment and at the same start to cut back on the welfare state. Has nothing to do with the NWO and the Fed Reserve[;)]
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1

serf

Serf is right as I am living his description. Been at the same place five years and finally make 11.24 an hour. I only make slightly less then I made at the Saw Mill Job I lost in 2008 but cost of living cancels out any ability to save any money. All my savings are going to Oil companies and food distributors.

"Living Wage" is really a slave wage because you will never get into the next tax bracket working it. If you can't save you are only existing not going anywhere.
    edited November -1
    Silver use to trade in common coinage both in The British Empire and The American Empire until Keynesian theory destroyed them both. 1948 and 1964 receptivity. Easy oil extraction along with a lower demand with less population made this possible!

When Nixon decide gold could no longer be traded for imports a year later a barrel of oil went up drastically and hovers around 107.00 dollars in today's dollars! Not silver certificates that can be traded for silver either!

Congress with the past four presidents have lead this country into poverty and despair! The national debt along with the world central banks with derivatives have turn the system into a big ponzi Scheme and soon when the bubble bursts everyone will wake up to Chaos from the NWO to seize a new deal and make us all economic slaves to the World Elites that own and control our natural resources and manufacturing.

Ron Paul was/is right about how stupid American's have been sold out! Believe it or not!

serf

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/

Rep. Walter Jones (R-NC), an RPI Advisory Board member, discusses in-depth in a Friday C-SPAN Washington Journal interview his opposition to continued borrowing and spending for the United States to "police the world." Jones says in the 33 minutes interview that the US, like empires through history, is harmed by its foreign intervention and that "we in America are in the eleventh hour of a twelve hour clock."

Regarding the threat posed by foreign adventurism, Jones explains:

Every great nation.from the Spanish to the French to the Romans.that started to go around and take other territory around the world eventually failed, and I think we in America are in the eleventh hour of a twelve hour clock.

A focus of Jones' concern is adding to the US debt - something Jones votes against - to pay for foreign interventions, including wars. Jones explains:

The issue is that we continue to spend so much money by sending our men and women around the world to take care of the world. I am a person who believes sincerely we need to rebuild the military, but.Pat Buchanan has a great quote, and I'd like to use it very quickly: "Is it not senility to borrow from the world to defend the world?" You know, we are a debtor nation.

Every so often we have to have debates on the floor of the House to raise the debt ceiling. Under George Bush we raised the debt ceiling seven out of the eight years that he was president of the United States. Under President Obama we have raised the debt ceiling seven times in five years. That allows our nation, which is in debt, to borrow more and more money to spend, and there is no cap to it.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz

serf

Serf is right as I am living his description. Been at the same place five years and finally make 11.24 an hour. I only make slightly less then I made at the Saw Mill Job I lost in 2008 but cost of living cancels out any ability to save any money. All my savings are going to Oil companies and food distributors.

"Living Wage" is really a slave wage because you will never get into the next tax bracket working it. If you can't save you are only existing not going anywhere.

waco.....what a lot of folks in my area who are in your situation are going back to school to get retrained in jobs that are humming right along. Our local comm college is jammed packed with older (and lots or younger) folks who are in more tech areas....learning things from CAD to HVAC tech. Heck, several years ago I had a 72yo lady in my undergrad AHistory class training to be a teacher! She was working during the day and going to school at night getting herself positioned for a much higher paying job. But I do feel your pain...the reality is the country is changing and no matter what the age is, the Am worker is also going to have to change and adapt. Many are doing just that.
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz

serf

waco.....what a lot of folks in my area who are in your situation are going back to school to get retrained in jobs that are humming right along. Our local comm college is jammed packed with older (and lots or younger) folks who are in more tech areas....learning things from CAD to HVAC tech. Heck, several years ago I had a 72yo lady in my undergrad AHistory class training to be a teacher! She was working during the day and going to school at night getting herself positioned for a much higher paying job. But I do feel your pain...the reality is the country is changing and no matter what the age is, the Am worker is also going to have to change and adapt. Many are doing just that.

Well when it comes to school work I am dumb as rocks so there is a reason they say higher education is not for everyone. I was thinking about looking into learning how to run a boiler at the local university but I can see getting the training and then not getting the job. Lots of boiler men out of jobs with experience I figure would be hired over a guy with just the classes.

Well at least I get a raise in another pray period but it's only 25 cents.