In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Have you seen new MSNBC commercial?

llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2014 in Politics
It's less than 60 second ad called seeds of hope. It calls on all Americans to plant and nurture the seeds of hope. Some of which are stop gun violence (read gun control), protect voter rights(make it easier for illegals to vote), and everyone access to health care( more obammy care). They show it twice in row. I scream at the TV until my dog barks and her cat runs away. Satelite and cable channels need a NO propaganda channel.

Comments

• FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's been plastered all over AM Radio for about 6 months now.
  • llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry about that I don't listen to the radio much and am quite particular about the TV. I watch mostly documentaries and history shows. I just noticed this invasion when it came to the History Channel.
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Yeah, they've been bleating that tune on WSB for awhile. I suppose their money spends as well as any advertiser's!
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    They don't have the votes for gun control so the new immigrants will take care of that just as soon as they can rig them out for voting.
  • vette81vette81 Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    MSNBC is kinda like the cartoon network. I only watch when I need a good laugh??[:o)]
  • DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    They don't have the votes for gun control so the new immigrants will take care of that just as soon as they can rig them out for voting.

Yeah, Washington seems to be full of " Riggers " and the " Head Rigger " Obama seems to be the worst of the whole lot of " Riggers ".[^][}:)][}:)][:D]
  • gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    Why waste your time watching that CR@#! I am going to plant my "seeds of hope" by voting conservative in Nov, 2014 and again in Nov, 2016....but that is not in the commerical[;)]
  • SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    Ummm...what conservatives? They've been extinct for quite some time.
  • gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SG
    Ummm...what conservatives? They've been extinct for quite some time.

SG....actually conservatives are alive and well....perhaps not fitting your description of what YOU consider a conservative...but we are alive and kicking. They certainly don't reside on MSNBC, that's for sure!
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    To Gary "conservative" means "Moderate," "Mainstream," "Reaches across the aisle in true bi-partisan fashion." "Willing to compromise."
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...if your waiting for the "Conservatives" to right the ship.....want happen anytime soon...only a complete revolt will change the powers that be...[;)]
  • llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't watch MSNBC it was on the Hitler channel OOPS
    I meant the History Channel.I guess they have to take anyone's money.