In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

2016 Republican nominee

CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
edited July 2014 in Politics
So who's it gonna be?

Jed Bush?
Rick Perry?
Rand Paul?

Or the other washups?

Comments

• Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't think it matters anymore. The whole system is so corrupted that the country can never pull itself out of the crapper.
  • Options
    Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    It's moot; there will be no election, at least the sort that we have been accustomed to for the last couple hundred years. the empire of Magog will conspire with the kingdoms of the east and south, attacking Israel; due to which Allah'bama will declare martial law and the termination of elections. As such, 'bama will not only be the first half black president but also the last president.
  • Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ray B
    It's moot; there will be no election, at least the sort that we have been accustomed to for the last couple hundred years. the empire of Magog will conspire with the kingdoms of the east and south, attacking Israel; due to which Allah'bama will declare martial law and the termination of elections. As such, 'bama will not only be the first half black president but also the last president.

Good grief, now I need a drink!
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ray B
    After the Joint Chief Gem. Amos USMC made his statement yesterday about the way the Nation was being run....[xx(][xx(]
  • Options
    gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    I think it most likely will be a REP Gov who will emerge as the candidate and will go on to win the election IMO. I think the country wants someone who has actually run something well like a state compared to what we have seen for the last eight years....electing someone green as grass who had never run anything other than organizing a community door knocking campaign or a Senate office. Someone like a Scott Walker comes to mind. I don't think a Washington pol will be the nominee.