In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Is Israel Going to Invade Gaza?

gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
edited August 2014 in Politics
Is Israel going to invade Gaza? I think this time they might and destroy the Hamas organization once and for all...or at least put a ring around Gaza and block the tunnels from Egypt and Sinai to keep the missiles from coming in from those two borders. Time to cut the snakes head off IMO. Go IDF! Your views?

Comments

• Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nope....unfortunately, the "Iron Dome" system is working too well....shooting down Hamas rockets while pummeling Hamas positions from the air with impunity.

What could be perceived as a country under siege from all sides instead looks like the bigger kid laughing at a small kid who is flailing away uselessly at him...
  • Options
    DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We've seen this activity before and will continue to see it from time to time in the future. Zionism/Communism cannot survive without conquest and expansion.
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaveJ
    We've seen this activity before and will continue to see it from time to time in the future. Zionism/Communism cannot survive without conquest and expansion.

"Conquest and expansion" would be if the Israeli's moved into Syria, Egypt, Jordan, or Lebanon with the intent of staying. What they're doing now is trying to stop attacks on their people by their peace loving neighbors. If your neighbor was in the habit of throwing hand grenades over the fence into your yard what would you do, invite him over for dinner? Hell no, you'd burn his house down around his ears. I'm surprised Israel hasn't just pushed the residents of Gaza into the Mediterranean.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NeoBlackdog

"Conquest and expansion" would be if the Israeli's moved into Syria, Egypt, Jordan, or Lebanon with the intent of staying. What they're doing now is trying to stop attacks on their people by their peace loving neighbors. If your neighbor was in the habit of throwing hand grenades over the fence into your yard what would you do, invite him over for dinner? Hell no, you'd burn his house down around his ears. I'm surprised Israel hasn't just pushed the residents of Gaza into the Mediterranean.

But they have stolen land from Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Syria and of course Palestine. If you look at a Israeli soldiers handbook, you will see a map that includes Jordan as part of Israel. Without expansion and the gradual theft of neighboring territories, Zionism/Communism will perish as it's birthplace Russia did.
  • Options
    CoolhandLukeCoolhandLuke Member Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Israel didn't steal anything they took it by force of arms very much the same way we took the American west from Mexico, and that is fair and square.
    We have to fight so we can run away.
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.
  • Options
    eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    the palirats use every trick in the book to try and get rid of the israelies, going so far as to housing and firing rockets from civian areas and then cry when the return fire kills them and the rest of the world condems israel, but do not say much about the hundreds of rockets shot at them. remember what started the round of fighting, the deaths of three israelie young men taken out and shot to death and the palirats are not even looking for the people who done it, at least the israelies are looking for the people who killed the young man from gaza. according to T.S. uncle albert,one of the i don,t give a crap crowd.
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1

The difference is I didn't steal my house from my neighbor.
  • Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who the F cares....Let them blow themselves up !
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gruntled

And the Israeli's didn't steal the land they are on. If anything it was stolen from them over a thousand years ago and then ceded back by the UN in the middle of the 20th century. If the Palestinians don't like getting their butts kicked, maybe they should quit trying to kill Israeli's.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Might makes right.

The Jews will hold Israel for as long as the Arabs are unable to push them into the sea.

Personally, I wish we'd quit paying for it, though....
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Israel would lose the war if not for the U.S. giving them arms..Just to many Muslims ...Not a dimes difference in Muslims are Jews.....
  • Options
    edited November -1

And the Israeli's didn't steal the land they are on. If anything it was stolen from them over a thousand years ago and then ceded back by the UN in the middle of the 20th century. If the Palestinians don't like getting their butts kicked, maybe they should quit trying to kill Israeli's.

Read your Bible. They stole the land in the first place. Their "Promised Land" was already occupied. They did the same thing that first time by ethnically cleansing it. Don't take my word for it, read it in the Bible. The God they made up told them they could take whatever they wanted & kill anyone who dared to say no. Now they did it again.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Read your Bible. They stole the land in the first place. Their "Promised Land" was already occupied. They did the same thing that first time by ethnically cleansing it. Don't take my word for it, read it in the Bible. The God they made up told them they could take whatever they wanted & kill anyone who dared to say no. Now they did it again.

Exactly..........[:)][:)][:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    Israel would lose the war if not for the U.S. giving them arms..Just to many Muslims ...Not a dimes difference in Muslims are Jews.....

I agree but the problem is....the Jews control our government and are freely spending American lives and treasure. They need to be stripped of their political power so that we can rebuild our nation for our future generations.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whatever they do I don't think it will ensure lasting peace for them.
    What's next?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Onehandude
    Israel didn't steal anything they took it by force of arms very much the same way we took the American west from Mexico, and that is fair and square.

The Nazi forces took land and valuables from the Jews and drove many of them away by force and the use of terror. That was fair but Jew relatives are still showing up demanding the return of the family properties. I guess that the fair rules only apply to non Jews.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    quote:Originally posted by gary wray
    Is Israel going to invade Gaza? I think this time they might and destroy the Hamas organization once and for all...or at least put a ring around Gaza and block the tunnels from Egypt and Sinai to keep the missiles from coming in from those two borders. Time to cut the snakes head off IMO. Go IDF! Your views?

You have not learned much in this forum.

barzilla...interesting comment. Actually one thing I have learned from this thread is how many neo-Nazi's, anti-Israel thinkers lurk here. Kinda sad, actually. Also how many folks don't know the story of King David and such and the history of the Hebrew state. Again, kinda sad actually the ignorance that resides here but we are trying!!!![;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1

barzilla...interesting comment. Actually one thing I have learned from this thread is how many neo-Nazi's, anti-Israel thinkers lurk here. Kinda sad, actually. Also how many folks don't know the story of King David and such and the history of the Hebrew state. Again, kinda sad actually the ignorance that resides here but we are trying!!!![;)]

What's sad is the Jew's referring to anyone who exposes their crimes as a Nazi. It's the same tired mud being thrown every time a poster is critical of Israel and the traitors in this country who support Israel.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    "Seig Heil"!....make you feel better?quote:Originally posted by DaveJ

What's sad is the Jew's referring to anyone who exposes their crimes as a Nazi. It's the same tired mud being thrown every time a poster is critical of Israel and the traitors in this country who support Israel.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    WARM ALL OVER...........[^]
    "Seig Heil"!....make you feel better?quote:Originally posted by DaveJ

• Options
    edited November -1

The four boys, who were cousins and ages 9 to 11, were killed while playing on a beach off a coastal road west of Gaza City, said Ashraf Al Kedra, a Palestinian doctor. Seven others - adults and children - were wounded in the strike, which Palestinian human rights activist Khaki Au Shamalla came from an Israeli naval vessel operating offshore
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am waiting with baited breath to hear that the captain of that ship
    will be court martialed for war crimes. Of course I am still waiting for the court martials of the people responsible for the attacks on the U.S.S. Liberty.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    baited breath ?

How appropriate.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28344058

Baited breath is used as much as bated breath these days........the term bated is gradually being replaced by baited. Both terms are acceptable......unless you're looking for a detail to criticize that draws attention away from the issue.[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

YES ........ Israel is making preparations at this time or maybe already has entered Gaza with ground forces.

WWIII is getting HOT.

Yeah, go IDF........I recall the IDF slaughtering Egyptian prisoners of war during the 1967 land grab. I also recall them executing unarmed Palestinian men, women and children during that time. Their attack on the Liberty is a act we should all remember. They are good at murder.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

YES ........ Israel is making preparations at this time or maybe already has entered Gaza with ground forces.

WWIII is getting HOT.

Yeah, go IDF........I recall the IDF slaughtering Egyptian prisoners of war during the 1967 land grab. I also recall them executing unarmed Palestinian men, women and children during that time. Their attack on the Liberty is a act we should all remember. They are good at murder.

Hummm...bad things happen on all sides when the firing starts. Wonder where you would be if rockets from Mexico or Canada rained in on the US? Down deep in your hole of "no comment" I would bet! No country is going to put up with its population being hit with rockets coming from outside its territory. I would hope that the two sides would get together and settle the matter but neither have the leadership or the will to get it done so...the rockets continue on Israel from Gaza. I think a deal could be done with Abbas but he is getting old and his time is running out. But with good leadership it could happen IMO.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If the Israelis vacated Israel,and moved to a state in America,the Arabs would still claim that land as well...Mulims will never be happy..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If the Israelis vacated Israel,and moved to a state in America,the Arabs would still claim that land as well...Mulims will never be happy..

If the Jews did that, we would soon see laws that barred non Jews from leasing or purchasing property there. We would also see non Jews murdered and driven away by Jew terrorists. Those with the courage to stay would find their utilities cut off, their property seized by the government and sold to well connected Jew land brokers. Same things that occurred in Israel.
  • Options
    edited November -1

If the Jews did that, we would soon see laws that barred non Jews from leasing or purchasing property there. We would also see non Jews murdered and driven away by Jew terrorists. Those with the courage to stay would find their utilities cut off, their property seized by the government and sold to well connected Jew land brokers. Same things that occurred in Israel.
    ...and as I remember(Saigon 1967) The Israeli Army was attacked by Egyptian Forces,and was dispatched by Israeli Tank Brigades...The IDF AF killed whole divisions of Egyptian soldiers and armor...why?...Because they were attacked!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [/quote]...and as I remember(Saigon 1967) The Israeli Army was attacked by Egyptian Forces,and was dispatched by Israeli Tank Brigades...The IDF AF killed whole divisions of Egyptian soldiers and armor...why?...Because they were attacked!
    [/quote]

I don't know what the color of the sky is in your world [?] You have been given a load of bull by someone. I seem to recall this Arabs attacked Israel from you before. Your religious leaders or so called scholars are blowing smoke into you. The Israeli forces attacked the Arabs. There was no declaration of war....it was a sneak attack which caught most of the Arab air forces on the ground thereby given the Israeli forces air superiority. When the U.S. brokered a cease fire the Israeli forces violated the cease fire in order to seize the Golan Heights. Learn some history ........not the twisted Jewish version but accurate history.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    First Egypt didn't "stumble" into a war. They were attacked & their air force was wiped out BEFORE they even knew there was a war.
    Jordan & Syria didn't "join in", Syria was attacked AFTER they had notified everyone they did not want any part of the war.
    Of course that was AFTER Israel attacked the United States. The attack on the U.S.S. Liberty was most likely to prevent them from telling everyone that Israel had started the war. They also expected to kill everyone aboard & blame it on Egypt. They certainly tried hard enough to kill everyone even attacking the lifeboats.

http://www.filmsforaction.org/watch/this_land_is_mine/#.U8UG5p4BcOw.facebook
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Seems that you are are ignorant of, or are ignoring, the facts as well.

After expelling the UN from Sinai and mobilizing troops to occupy, and also closing the Straits of Tiran, Nassar stumbled into a war.

Syria foolishly followed, with Jordan as well.

Perty bad ideas.

JFK refused to arm Israel and it was one of several reasons they had for murdering him. Their bought and paid for men in the White House LBJ and Hubey Humphrey saw to it that they received tanks, attack bombers and tens of million of dollars in other military gear. Those two toads armed Israel in anticipation of the 67 land grab. U.S. forces were forced to support the Israeli forces in planning and preparing for the attack. We knew that it was coming at least six months before it took place.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Back to the thread topic! How long to you think Israel will "mow the lawn and pull the weeds?" Heard today that 13 IDF soldiers were caught in a Hamas ambush....maybe last another two weeks?
  • Options
    nodognodog Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
    edited November -1

Funny how people's ideas of history are so shaped by their fear.

The fear of repeating past abuses is so over done. For instance the history, the driving force behind this nation to sell arms is and always has been money, but understanding that isn't even worth considering because of how "funny" it is.

It ticks off those who are against the nations we sell to and they retaliate. As long as they retaliate against the insignificant people, an outcry is heard, but business as usual. Let the influential become the targets and we'll go to war. That's the history behind our involvement into WWI, merchant ships being targeted while we prospered selling arms in Europe was a small business loss. Drill a luxury liner and war baby, war. Fearing a repeat of that is "funny".

A modern day equivalent would be 9-11.

Why did we care about Kiwatte? Money, governments are run by it and those who hold it. Attack the wealthy in this country and nations will invade to protect them. keep that in mind.

Why side with Israel? You get the drift. Fortunes are made providing weapons.

Here's a fear, because we fear and refuse to get along we've allowed our government weapons of massive destruction times a zillion. We were never supposed to allow our government to become more powerful than the people could keep in check, yet we not only have, we've at the same time allowed the same government to disallow the people the legal authority to become as equally armed, also times a zillion.

Fear of repeating past abuses is so over done, it's funny, till it isn't.

We once forbid any Chinese immigration for 10 years and before the time was up we changed it to indefinitely. That was done by the administration of WWI. Hows that worked out? We're pretty much owned by China now. What's changed and why did it happen to begin with?

Fortunes are made when people don't get along, that's whats driving the conflict over there. Obama's coming for your guns, what was the result? Fortunes are still being made on that one. The more people hate, the easier it is to sell.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Back to the topic. I like it that Bibi is keeping the pressure on no what POTUS and Kerry are telling him. Got to "pull the weeds" and take out those tunnels and Hama's is playing right into his hands by refusing to start to sit down and talk with them.....those Hama's guys are just not the sharpest knives in the drawer...even Abba's asked them what they were going to get with rockets! I think it will last another couple of weeks.
  • Options
    edited November -1

...and as I remember(Saigon 1967) The Israeli Army was attacked by Egyptian Forces,and was dispatched by Israeli Tank Brigades...The IDF AF killed whole divisions of Egyptian soldiers and armor...why?...Because they were attacked!
    [/quote]

I don't know what the color of the sky is in your world [?] You have been given a load of bull by someone. I seem to recall this Arabs attacked Israel from you before. Your religious leaders or so called scholars are blowing smoke into you. The Israeli forces attacked the Arabs. There was no declaration of war....it was a sneak attack which caught most of the Arab air forces on the ground thereby given the Israeli forces air superiority. When the U.S. brokered a cease fire the Israeli forces violated the cease fire in order to seize the Golan Heights. Learn some history ........not the twisted Jewish version but accurate history.
    [/quote]I like the twisted version of the "Zionist"...you know why? Jesus was a Jew!
  • Options
    edited November -1

[/quote]I like the twisted version of the "Zionist"...you know why? Jesus was a Jew!
    [/quote]

And they let him die to save Barabbas who they considered a hero and patriot. How many Jews did the Mossad sacrifice in the trade towers?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Back to the topic. I like it that Bibi is keeping the pressure on no what POTUS and Kerry are telling him. Got to "pull the weeds" and take out those tunnels and Hama's is playing right into his hands by refusing to start to sit down and talk with them.....those Hama's guys are just not the sharpest knives in the drawer...even Abba's asked them what they were going to get with rockets! I think it will last another couple of weeks.

http://www.debka.com/article/24122/IDF-Commanders-Time-for-decisive-war-move-after-IDF-victories-in-Shejaiya-E-Rafah-and-Khan-Younes-

Barzilla....interesting read. Bibi has his guys on the right who want to go in and clean the place out once and for all....but they are not doing well in the PR War, hitting schools and such and killing little kids. One just wonders why the folks in Gaza, who actually HAVE their homeland, would not work harder with Israel to strike a deal. Being beside a thriving hitech democracy could do nothing but benefit the folks in Gaza...instead they are being pulled around by the nose by a terrorist organization that can't even pay its bills and does nothing bu work on rockets to fire into Israel.....which gets them nothing.
  • Options
    edited November -1

http://www.debka.com/article/24122/IDF-Commanders-Time-for-decisive-war-move-after-IDF-victories-in-Shejaiya-E-Rafah-and-Khan-Younes-

Barzilla....interesting read. Bibi has his guys on the right who want to go in and clean the place out once and for all....but they are not doing well in the PR War, hitting schools and such and killing little kids. One just wonders why the folks in Gaza, who actually HAVE their homeland, would not work harder with Israel to strike a deal. Being beside a thriving hitech democracy could do nothing but benefit the folks in Gaza...instead they are being pulled around by the nose by a terrorist organization that can't even pay its bills and does nothing bu work on rockets to fire into Israel.....which gets them nothing.

The folks in Gaza have had their homeland and the future of their children stolen from them a bit at a time since WW1. What would you do if the 11,000,000 illegals in this country were given your home state by the U.N. and you were treated as the people of Palestine have been treated. I think that you would try to fight back.
  • Options
    llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The only thing missing from this thread is a mention of The Elders of Zion.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well, the Israeli thugs are burning up their fuel reserves. It won't be long before we start to replace their reserves from our oil reserves as per the 1972 Kissinger agreement. When we're out of oil and the Rothschild's control the world oil reserves..........guess who will rule?