In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Russian separatist who said the bodies were rotten

Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
edited August 2014 in Politics
THIS would explain it. Can this be debunked? It looks like the nefarious plot as one GB member put it has come to fruition...

http://worldtruth.tv/mh-17-was-in-fact-the-lost-flight-mh-370/

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    so what happened to the 20 stealth technology experts(inconveniently) all aboard at once on a single flight???? a totally stupid move while ordinary passengers are all expendable but makes no sense to wipe out our own researchers in 3 forms of stealth tech that can change the face of warfare for a possible false flag event
  • Options
    SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    Gary will debunk it. He's got all the facts.[;)]
  • Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    so what happened to the 20 stealth technology experts(inconveniently) all aboard at once on a single flight???? a totally stupid move while ordinary passengers are all expendable but makes no sense to wipe out our own researchers in 3 forms of stealth tech that can change the face of warfare for a possible false flag event

I'm sure they could find 20 cadavers to fill in.

There are enough serial numbered data plates and placards scattered throughout the airframe to positively identify the aircraft. All they need is to have access to the wreckage.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    But MH-17 actually did take off from Amsterdam.

Where is it now?
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wifetrained

There are enough serial numbered data plates and placards scattered throughout the airframe to positively identify the aircraft. All they need is to have access to the wreckage.

Can you point me to this same type of information on flight 77?
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I take that story as conclusive proof of nothing. Simple math tells us that Malaysia had 13 each Boeing 777-200 ER's now they have 11.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz

There are major structural components which would have them, landing gear struts, drag braces, avionics, and any high time items (major components replaced at specific intervals) all would have serial numbers and their installation on a specific airframe with records to that effect. All the investigators need is access to the wreckage and construction/maintenance records. One thing about aviation, regardless of light-commercial or military, detailed records abound.
  • Options
    edited November -1

There are major structural components which would have them, landing gear struts, drag braces, avionics, and any high time items (major components replaced at specific intervals) all would have serial numbers and their installation on a specific airframe with records to that effect. All the investigators need is access to the wreckage and construction/maintenance records. One thing about aviation, regardless of light-commercial or military, detailed records abound.

Look for that info on flight 77 and tell me what you are able to find publicly.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Look for that info on flight 77 and tell me what you are able to find publicly.

Since there isn't a believable video out there for public viewing.....there certainly wouldn't be any records publicly available.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Flight 77 was a different type plane and a different carrier.

This information would do nothing towards solving the 'mystery' of MH-17 (or MH-370 for that matter).

Brad Steele
  • Options
    gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    The "truth" is really quite simple...the plane was brought down by a Russian missile fired from a Russian supplied launch platform by either Russians or Russian trained separatists. The question is what are we going to do about it? Nothing, sadly with our "leader from behind." That it was some other plane is, well, laughable but that some on GBForum would believe the Russian shell game is also believable.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus

This information would do nothing towards solving the 'mystery' of MH-17 (or MH-370 for that matter).

Sorry Don, I disagree,

The fact that flight 77 was a different airframe flown by a different carrier is really immaterial. All airframes carry serial numbered structural components from the time of their construction to the end of their service lives that never change. As a former aviation mechanic I know that there are also serial numbered components such as flight control actuators, main landing gear and nose struts, drag braces, INS sets, AFCS computers, engines, and IFF transponder (to name a few) which can be traced to a specific airframe not to mention the cockpit voice and flight data recorders.

The question is will investigators have access to all construction and maintenance records and unfettered access to the wreck site? It doesn't appear so and the Dutch have called off their search because of the dangerous situation on the ground. The more time that passes the harder it becomes to get to the bottom of this mess.

And Gary, you state the obvious and simplistic. Yeah, we know it was a Russian SAM fired from a Russian launcher and manned by either Russian personnel or rebels trained by them that downed the aircraft. I question that it was an accidental shoot-down. The aircraft's IFF transponder would have been squawking it's identity to any ATC center or military ground control radar site that would have been tracking the aircraft which was flying in a well known commercial flight corridor. It was obviously unwise to fly in that corridor but someone on the ground knew what aircraft it was. What's laughable is the response from Oblabber and the EU.
  • Options
    gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1

Sorry Don, I disagree,

The fact that flight 77 was a different airframe flown by a different carrier is really immaterial. All airframes carry serial numbered structural components from the time of their construction to the end of their service lives that never change. As a former aviation mechanic I know that there are also serial numbered components such as flight control actuators, main landing gear and nose struts, drag braces, INS sets, AFCS computers, engines, and IFF transponder (to name a few) which can be traced to a specific airframe not to mention the cockpit voice and flight data recorders.

The question is will investigators have access to all construction and maintenance records and unfettered access to the wreck site? It doesn't appear so and the Dutch have called off their search because of the dangerous situation on the ground. The more time that passes the harder it becomes to get to the bottom of this mess.

And Gary, you state the obvious and simplistic. Yeah, we know it was a Russian SAM fired from a Russian launcher and manned by either Russian personnel or rebels trained by them that downed the aircraft. I question that it was an accidental shoot-down. The aircraft's IFF transponder would have been squawking it's identity to any ATC center or military ground control radar site that would have been tracking the aircraft which was flying in a well known commercial flight corridor. It was obviously unwise to fly in that corridor but someone on the ground knew what aircraft it was. What's laughable is the response from Oblabber and the EU.

No, actually according to our military experts familiar with the Russian system the ground crew made a basic mistake....they locked the missile radar on the target rather than throwing a simple switch that would id the IMF.....the launch crew screwed up which leads our folks to believe it was a lousy trained ground crew firing the missile...ie....it was not a well trained Russian crew firing but rather too poorly trained Russian supporters...."obvious and simplistic..."[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1

Sorry Don, I disagree,

Disagree with what?

Most know that commercial aviation keeps meticulous records and that traceability from manufacturer to individual airframe is a necessity for all critical parts to ensure that QA chain is never broken.

My statement was that providing identification numbers from Flight 77 would not advance the solution to why MH-17 was shot down or how MH-370 came up missing. Obviously it is tongue-in-cheek, as we know exactly what happened to MH-17 and AA-77. We have only questions as to why with MH-17, and the a positive ID of the plane through serial numbers is redundant.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    edited November -1

Sorry Don, I disagree,

Disagree with what?

Most know that commercial aviation keeps meticulous records and that traceability from manufacturer to individual airframe is a necessity for all critical parts to ensure that QA chain is never broken.

My statement was that providing identification numbers from Flight 77 would not advance the solution to why MH-17 was shot down or how MH-370 came up missing. Obviously it is tongue-in-cheek, as we know exactly what happened to MH-17 and AA-77. We have only questions as to why with MH-17, and the a positive ID of the plane through serial numbers is redundant.

My apologies Don, I misread your intent. Nothing in this disaster applies to AA Flt-77 other than the normal means to identity the aircraft. I was just stating, as it relates to the OP, that investigators can easily confirm or dispel the assertion that MH-17 was in reality the missing MH-370 aircraft.