In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Southern secessionist group forming paramilitary

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in Politics
I wonder if this is hype from the left or this is a coming event in History?Maybe the government knows more then it lets out,don't you think!

serf

http://www.salon.com/2014/09/09/southern_secessionist_group_forming_paramilitary_unit_called_the_indomitables_partner/

After years of rhetoric threatening violence, the neo-Confederate League of the South (LOS) is training a uniformed, paramilitary unit tasked with advancing a second southern secession by any means necessary, Hatewatch has learned.

Comments

• kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm surprised that this sort of organization has taken so long to crop up, considering all the racist crap we have to put up with each day, including injustices at the government level.
    What's next?
  • DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by serf
    I wonder if this is hype from the left or this is a coming event in History?Maybe the government knows more then it lets out,don't you think!

serf

http://www.salon.com/2014/09/09/southern_secessionist_group_forming_paramilitary_unit_called_the_indomitables_partner/

After years of rhetoric threatening violence, the neo-Confederate League of the South (LOS) is training a uniformed, paramilitary unit tasked with advancing a second southern secession by any means necessary, Hatewatch has learned.

Hatewatch is probably just something that has been created to butt heads with Jew Watch or storm Front. I wouldn't take it too seriously.
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Serf, it's hype from the left.

"Hatewatch" is a blog created by the "Intelligence Project" (heh) of the Southern Poverty Law Center, a subversive communist organization famous for its disinformation and anti-conservative propaganda.

The SPLC has a long history of attempting to marginalize conservative, pro-freedom organizations as "hate groups" to stigmatize and criminalize love of country and patriotism.

They have moved from fighting Klan and neo-Nazi groups to fighting for the Democratic Party agenda against conservatives and the Tea Party.

Like most leftists they hang the "hate group" label upon anyone who disagrees with their beliefs.